Home
I have for sale a Tikka T3 lite Stainless in .223 Rem. This rifle is only a couple of months old, and has less than 100 rds shot. I really haven�t shot it enough to settle on a load, but the factory loads I tried shot under 1�, and a couple of handloads I tried shot some groups down around ��. (3 shot groups) I hadn�t planned on selling it, (having just bought it!), but I recently bought a Sako .223 from a member here at the Campfire so I don�t need two .223s. It comes with a set of Talley light weight ring mounts for $500., and that includes shipping and insurance in cont. U.S. Thanks

By the way, it now has mounted a Sightron S2 3-9 scope. I will include it with the rifle for $150. more.
Here is a pic...

Attached picture T3 223 003 s.jpg
That is an awesome little walking varmint package you have there. If I weren't already well stocked in the .223 department, I'd be all over it.

TTT for a fine package at a good price.
I hadn�t planned on selling it, (having just bought it!), but I recently bought a Sako .223 from a member here at the Campfire so I don�t need two .223s.

Really? Says who? whistle
Twist Rate...?
PM sent
PM sent.
1-9 twist
Is this an 8" twist?

Travis
To answer a some questions I've been getting... The twist is 1 in 8". Scope is also only a couple of months old. (bought new when I bought the rifle) And yes I have the box and all paper work. Thanks
any trade interests?
No trades at this time... need cash! grin
What is the weight of this rig without scope?

Thanks...
I didn't know off hand, so looked on Tikkas site... they say 2.7 kilos, so converted looks like 5.9 lbs. It is a nice light handy rifle.

Also, if anyone is interested... I will sell shipped and insured for $475 without the Talley rings, but with a pair of unused factory Tikka rings. Thanks
Rifle is sold! Thanks
© 24hourcampfire