Home
im looking to buy a couple new guns. im looking for a 338 win mag, 7mm rem mag, and a 270. i don't want any guns with glossy wood stocks because in about 2 years they will look like junk because of the terrain and conditions i hunt in. i perfer stainless barrels and either laminate or composite stocks. i was looking at a 338 in a ruger laminate stainless, a 7mm in the tikka t3 lite in stainless synthetic, and a 270 in the marlin xl7. i like ruger, browning, tikka's, remingtons, winchesters, kimber, sako, etc.. let me know what you have. thanks.
I have a brand new in the box, unfired Remington 700 classic in 338 Win Mag. I know you don't want wood, but asking price is just $825 shipped to your FFL. New, boxed, hasn't even had the bolt slid into the action. Looks like new cuz it is.
thanks for the offer but im not a big wood stock fan. its a great gun but just not what im looking for.
PM sent.
I have a Rem 700 338 Win mag in SS, gun is like new probably around 25 rounds through it, this is a pre J lock pc.
Currently has a light 80% Gray/ 20% Black McMillan BDL style stock on it with flat Leupold ring and bases. I have the original stock. Gun is mint.
$550 with original stock and rings.
add $350 for McMillan stock.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll post or email pictures.
Originally Posted by RBunt227
I have a Rem 700 338 Win mag in SS, gun is like new probably around 25 rounds through it, this is a pre J lock pc.
Currently has a light 80% Gray/ 20% Black McMillan BDL style stock on it with flat Leupold ring and bases. I have the original stock. Gun is mint.
$550 with original stock and rings.
add $350 for McMillan stock.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll post or email pictures.

I would like to see pictures posted.
Thanks
© 24hourcampfire