Home
Time to get rid of some guns I don't use and much and make way for a new 22-250.

[Linked Image]

Top: Remington 700 VTR Desert Recon .223 Rem - (less than 200 shots) $525.00
Bottom: Remington 700 Mountain Rifle LSS .270 Win - (had the gun rebarreled with a new factory take off barrel. Also, had the action trued by MG Arms in Spring TX. The gun is also pillar bedded, I have not shot it since the work has been done on it.) $550.00 Pending Sale
[Linked Image]
Top: Remington 700 XCR .338 Rem Ultra Mag - (Less than 50 shots) $625.00
Bottom: Remington 700 LVSF .308 Winchester - (Less than 200 Shots) $575.00 Pending Sale

[Linked Image]

Top: Original Remington 600 Mowhawk Stock - $50.00 Pending Sale
2nd: Original Short Action 700 Mountain Rifle Stock (It's been pillar bedded so will need to be re-worked) - $40.00 Pending Sale
3rd: Painted Synthetic Remington Model 700 Short Action Magnum Stock - $20.00 Pending Sale
Bottom: Synthetic Model Seven SS stock - $20.00 Pending Sale

[Linked Image]

Top: Rick Bin Painted McMillan Model 600 Stock - $275 NEW Pending Sale
2nd: B&C Natural Gear Camo Model Seven Magnum Stock - Will work on Model 673s as well. $125.00 Pending Sale
Bottom: Boyd's Laminate (Been Glass Bedded so will need re-work) Remington 721 Long Action Stock - $80.00

Will ship guns to FFL For $20.00. Stocks will be shipped for $8.00.

Please PM if interested. Prefer to work off of the Good Guy list. Money Orders, Cashiers Check and Paypal Accepted.

Thank you,
Sam
I'll take that LVSF in 308.
That is a heack of a deal on the LVSF and is hard to find I'll give it no more than 1/2 hour before it's sold Wish I could!!
My bad 2 min
I'll take it:
Bottom: Synthetic Model Seven SS stock - $20.00
PM or e-mail me with $ arrangements
I will take the short action mountain rifle stock. Please pm me for payment info.
Originally Posted by clark98ut

dang......nice snag!

Dobro
p.m. sent on .270
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski

dang......nice snag!

Dobro
fo sure
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

dang......nice snag!

Dobro
fo sure

Maybe it's karma paying me back for giving you that Cabela's coupon earlier. wink
Yep could be...love my 7mm08 LVSF...
What style of stock is the McMillan 600 painted by Rick Bin and what barrel channel inlet?

I assume that it is inletted for a Remington 600 action and it looks to be either a Classic or Mountain Rifle style.

I think that I could find a home for a McM inletted for a 600/660.

Jeff
I'll take the Synthetic Remington Model 700 Short Action Magnum Stock

If jeff decides he doesn't want the M600 Mcmillan stock, I'll take it. PM sent. Jeff - buy it if you want it.

Thanks.

If it is a McM Classic or Mountain Rifle style with a sporter contour barrel channel, I'll take it. If not, I'll think 2x.

Jeff
Somebody tell me how this crap happens when I'm checking this site all day?? Crazy, ain't it......and I love it!

PM sent on the 600 Mohawk wood stock - I'll take it if available.
I need a stock for my rem 722 in .222 if you have one that fit remaining let me know. Dean
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

dang......nice snag!

Dobro
fo sure

Maybe it's karma paying me back for giving you that Cabela's coupon earlier. wink

I had one of those in .308 that I sold a couple of years ago and have been kicking myself until I saw this ad and knew I had my chance to get one back in the safe. grin Then I read the first post and realized it was time to start kicking again. cry
PM sent on .270 LSS
Bottom: Remington 700 Mountain Rifle LSS .270 Win - (had the gun rebarreled with a new factory take off barrel. Also, had the action trued by MG Arms in Spring TX. The gun is also pillar bedded, I have not shot it since the work has been done on it.) $550.00

If you got one of these in a 7mm-08 I'd like to have it?
[email protected]
PM sent on VTR
I cannot make heads nor tails out of who got what but if anyone has not taken the mountain rifle (.270) I will take it.
let me know.
j
cry cry cry
p.m. sent on rem. 600 stock
Just got home from work..... will answer all PMs in the order they were received and will update the availability status accordingly.

FYI, I forgot to mention the Mountain Rifle Stock is bedded for the 308 LVSF. I have the BDL bottom metal as well if the same person wants the gun and the stock.

Thanks for looking.

Hi. Assuming it's still available, I'll take this: "Nat Gear Camo Model Seven Magnum Stock - $125.00"
PM sent
Can't believe that 338 ultra XCR is gettin no play. Put it over at Long Range Hunting.com; I bet it'll move. Good price.
Originally Posted by Dufur
Can't believe that 338 ultra XCR is gettin no play. Put it over at Long Range Hunting.com; I bet it'll move. Good price.

I agree. Maybe I'll just keep it and put a mcmillan classic on it! Actually, want a heavy barrel 338 Ultra or Lapua.

The .223 VTR is still available as well.

Surprised the stocks have sold so fast. Only the 721 model laminate remains without a verbal.
All stocks are spoken for but the Boyds laminate 721 stock. I will lower the price to $65.00 + $10.00 shipping.

Also, all guns are still available except the LVSF.

I also have a brand new POF-USA AR-10 for $2300 as well as an Eotech 511 that I am selling for $425.00 that I will be posting pics of later this weekend. The AR-10 is all black in 7.62 and has a 20 inch fluted barrel.

Thanks again,
Sam

i'll buy that 721 stock, pm sent too.....

john
Krikey! Where have I been?
Sam is good to go guys! I picked up that LVSF from him and it was exactly as described and shipped promptly. If things go as planned, I'll be dropping it in a McMillan I bought off of here this weekend.
+1 for Sam!

I bought the McM for the Remington 600/660 and it is exactly as advertised.

Jeff
Is the 338 ultra still for sale?
What is barrel length on the 338 ultra?
I will take the VTR if is it still available????
David
Holy 2 year old thread!!
Almost a 3yr old thread wow I was in Afghanistan when this thread was started!
Here I was getting all worked up to buy the 338 rum. It is like finding out the is no Easter bunny
© 24hourcampfire