Home
I have a brand new New Archery Products Quicktune 2000 drop away archery rest I would like to give a youngster getting into bow hunting. Both of my girls (11 and 14) love bow hunting and it is awesome having them out there, both have killed bucks. Hopefully a kid will enjoy this, I will pay the shipping. Please make sure it is for a youngster!
That is an astonishingly fine thing you're doing right here.

I have 3 children itching to bowhunt with their dad but I'll pass on this offer in favor of someone who could maybe use it more.

Great offer!
Good work centralpahunter, my hats is off to you
Very nice offer centralpahunter! Its great to see the other side once in a while. I too will pass for someone that could use it more, just wanted to say "Thanks" for a kind gesture.
Nice way to pay if forward...great job!
Its great to see guys like you on here. You would be amazed at the number of people who are willing to help out with the youth these days. I have had great luck with cabelas in donating things for my classes, as well as many just "good ole boys" who just want to get a kid started.
I will take this generous offer for my ten year old. My email is in the profile, or you can pm me. Thanks very much!
© 24hourcampfire