Home

Gents,

Here is a Browning B-92 rifle in .44 magnum I have up for sale. This is a gun I aquired about a year ago.

I own another one I have shot the heck out of for nearly 20 years, and I have have not fired this one since I bought it. The gun was made in 1981 and is in just about mint condition. VERY small handling marks. The gun looks as though it has barely been fired.

Thse little gun only weight about 5 pounds, 14 ounces empty. Hard to find in this condition any more.

My price is $595 plus $20 shipping CONUS to any FFL who accpets shipments from individuals.The price is firm, no trade offers please.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

pm sent
PM replied to..

Gun is still for sale.
Amazing that this is still for sale. I paid $615 for mine a few months ago (used, but like new) and was happy as a pig in mud! These are about 100 times better constructed and finished than the import Rossi/Puma, etc etc guns. Not saying I don't like those, I happen to have a Rossi stainless 45LC, but the Browning is WAAAAAAAYYY NICER!!!

Good luck in your sale!
Thanks, Ken..

They ARE the best quality m92 replicas that have ever been made IMHO.

If Winchester/FN currently imported the carbines form Miroku they would cost about $900+ new and would have a %^$# tang safety/rebounding hammer to boot.

At $595, I have no problem keeping the rifle. I'm darn sure not taking any less for it, since it can't be replaced for less. wink
Where is Hunter718? If he doesn't already have 4 of these, he'll take a good l@@k at this one.
I will take it!

ddj
Trouthunter..

You have first dibs on the rifle.

PM sent with payment details.
Well, It looks like this rifle is sold pending reciept of funds..

Thanks to all who looked .. wink
I'm never on this site at the right time. (:-( If the deal falls through please let me know.
Originally Posted by w8d4it
I'm never on this site at the right time. (:-( If the deal falls through please let me know.
It's not likely....trouthunterdj is a man of his word!
w8d4it..

In the highly unlikely even that happens.. you are next in line.

You'll probably have better odds buying a lottery ticket, though..LOL

I have done business with Vapodog before and coming from him, his opinion of "Trouthunter" is high praise, indeed.

Vapo is likewise a standup guy. wink
Given that I've never one even $5 on the lottery I guess I won't hold my breath. But then again I keep buying lottery tickets!
W,

Payment showed up today ...

Time to buy those lottery tickets. wink
© 24hourcampfire