Home
Very clean hard to find BBR . There is blue loss at the muzzle. Outside edge of bolt knob Blue would rate 92% or better. Stock has some light scrathes and dings would rate same as bluing Original Browning buttplate. Includes a leather Browning sling and one piece browning scope base. Very clean all original gun only showing minor hunting use. Bore is bright and shiny. Gun looks to have been shot little.
pics ASAP[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
$465 shipped to lower 48 states
to answer a few PMs
60 degree bolt lift. Nine locking lugs. ser. no.02226p1xx range

this would be a nice gun to rebore to 338-06 or shoot as is
first public I'll take it trumps pms
A steal for a great rifle ! If I didn't already have 5 of these rifles including an -06,i'd be all over it.Best shooting rifles i've ever owned.
someone PLEASE buy this now, before I loose it. I already have 5 30-06 and I don't need any more. Well Maybe........
$450
ttt
will be shipped from non ffl. holder
Is this Belgium made ?
thanks
Made in Japan
$435 shipped
ttt
ttt
$425 shipped
somebody should buy this before dan trades me out of some good bino's !!
Where are you at in Colorado?
Lakewood
Originally Posted by elkivory
somebody should buy this before dan trades me out of some good bino's !!

Scott, you know I really need another pair of binos!!! Send me some pictures of your B&L 9x35s when you get a chance

Thanks Dan
ttt
$420 shipped
24" barrel
ttt
trades???

PM sent .....
replied to
$415
Sent you a PM 338rcm. Sorry about using "Ranger" to address you--my bad.
PMs replied to. The BBR has a hinged floorplate with a removeable box similar to the A-bolt.At $415 shipped its at action only price.Your getting the barrel stock sling and scope base for free!!!
pm sent ........
338rcm (Dan)--

I'll take it according to my last personal message (#1046662 - Today at 10:47 AM).

Jayhawk Dan
so where are we at with this , as per pm sent and replied from you ??
Johntree-- You should check with 338rcm for confirmation, but I am certain I have purchased the rifle. smile

Jayhawk Dan
bbr 30-06..........
johntree

Posts: 25 i just got off the phone with a friend of mine , he wants to buy the rifle , can you wait till next week for funds ??

john

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none

24hourcampfire Sponsor

#1046314 - Yesterday at 04:29 AM Re: bbr 30-06..........
338rcm
Campfire Ranger

Loc: colorado John, I can wait till next week, No problem.I marked the gun SPF to johntree

Thanks Dan

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

#1046470 - Yesterday at 06:45 AM Re: bbr 30-06..........
johntree

Posts: 25 ok then , i am going to call him right now, what is your number so he can call you also

john

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

#1047695 - Yesterday at 05:40 PM Re: bbr 30-06..........
338rcm
Campfire Ranger

Loc: colorado John,
Ist person to post i'll take it gets it

Dan

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

#1048229 - Yesterday at 10:33 PM Re: bbr 30-06..........
johntree

Posts: 25 he said done deal , no problem, just send your contact info , he had asked me for your phone number , still need your number too....

john

.........so now what are we gonna do i....this all is as i copied and pasted from the the messages back and forth....

seems like the first time i have made a deal with someone , i was told ok and he had marked it sold and then back tracks...i spent 1 1/2 hours driving to get the ffl for this ..........

....whatever have a nice day all......i know i would NEVER do this ..
Johntree said he would take some bullets I had for sale on the 19th of Feb, still haven't seen payment.

So I'd be skeptical of him.
© 24hourcampfire