Home
Less than 200 rounds through it, only factory ammo. Have shot 150 gr and 165 and both shot well. Has been hunted and has some scratches on the stock. Metel and glass in scope are in excellent condition.
$565 with scope $425 without shipped CONUS

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I believe I have the sights in my gunbox if someone would want them on the rifle.
This is a great lil rig guys, add a Ti take off handle for $175 or so and you'll have a way sweet mtn rifle! I know I did it a couple of years ago.

Dober
This is ADL style with a 20" barrel?
yep, ADL and 20 inch tube.
Bump for a heck of a good rifle

Dober
Thanks Dober, had quite a few PM's, no monies though. Happy hunting, Casey
The rig with a Ti handle will come in at about 6 lbs and will have enough barrel weight to shoot really well. The one I put together was one of the most user friendly rigs I've ever had!

Dober
What is the LOP?
Thanks, Dave
"I'll take it without scope for $425 shipped" pm sent.
Any chance of selling the scope separate?
Warpig,
Just got a PM and sold it! LOL Sorry. I have a Silver 3x9 Vari X II or a 6.5-20AO Vari X III I could set you up with. Casey
Casey, pm sent Russ
Clay-you bought yourself a really nice rig, if it's for a youth it's all set to go, for yourself consider sticking it in a Ti take off handle and it's gonnna be love!

R15 and a 150 Horn and or Varget and a 165 Sierra HPBT should really rock!!

Dober
Dober - its for my 10 y/o huntin' partner ......... I have a stainless Mountain Guide .308 at Mickey Coleman's for a complete overhaul and new #3 - 22" Douglas.

Was thinking reduced recoil load for him with 125gr BT's if he shys away from a standard load.

Have a Conquest 3-9 or FXIII 6x42HD ready to mount for him - he's partial to the 6x42HD that he has on his current rig.

Picked up 2 LA Ti's & 3 SA Ti's from Numrichs' deal so I could certainly drop the BA into one of the SA Ti stocks when his lop increases.
© 24hourcampfire