Home
I got tired of having to pay $60-$80 for a good quality glass friction turkey call. I decided to put my engineering skills to work and made many attempts until I came up with a call that would compete with any of the high priced friction calls. My daughters were very involved in this process and it made a great family ordeal. Since they are extremely talented on the computer they wanted to customize the call.

I want to give one to a youngster that would appreciate having a quality call, the winner will have to email me a nice picture to be used in the call and the text they would like on it. My daughters use a wood burner to put their nickname on the back. It will come with a quality striker made by me.

Reply to this post with the Youth's name, not PM, and I will draw a winner next Friday. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!!!!!!

If you dont win or dont want to wait, I will make them for campfire members only at a price of $35 shipped with a matched striker. I am not a business or this is no plea to start a businees, I only have a handful made that would be available. PM me if you dont want to wait.

I will post the winning youth next Friday!!!!

Attached is a pic of the call I made for my neighbor.

[Linked Image]
Please enter your youth here, only pm if you dont want to wait and want to get one now.

Thanks
John

cowman and copperhead, you are entered.
Please enter my son Tommy Pappalardo
cpahunter-

Cool deal you're doing here.
Any chance "youth" means 40 and under? grin
Interested in seeing more finished products
Enter my son Matthew Browne please.
I know my son would absolutely love a personalized custom call. Add sakoluvr junior (Philip) to the list. Thanks bud.
Add Tyler O'Konsy to the list, we're gearing up to get him out for the youth turkey season in NY this year. Thanks for the offer.
Add my son Will Mischke to the list...Thanks!

Erich
Add my son Cormac "Mac" to the list please

Thanks
add my daughter Taylor Thornton and thanks
enter my neighbor son, Nash Please. His dad Jeremy, helped me though the difficult time after my stroke.
Well after talking to ya I better put my sons name in there Dylan Michael.Thanks
put my son's name into the hat please if you would. Andrew H
Throw my little man in the mix...Luke. We pick up a new call each year so I would like to buy one for sure. Please post or PM some examples of what wood the pots are turned from and what surface materials are avail. Looking for something that is forgiving for a 10 year old. Something that he can make soft clucks and yeps with. Thanks for doing what you are doing for the kids!!
Throw my daughter in the mix--Chloe "DakotaDeer"
Please enter my daughter (Grace) in your drawing. She's 7 and will be tagging along for her first turkey hunt this spring. I would like to see more pictures of the calls you are making as those look like a great gift idea. Very nice gesture on your part!
Entering my mentoree, Johny Slick, yep thats his real name, young hunter, Uncle Ted and military loving American boy.
please add my grandson to the list, he makes some good sounds for a twelve year old. Hunter Daniel

please add my son to the list also--- Ethan
very cool deal,please enter my oldest son also jacob gabbard,thank you
Please add my daughter Carli to the list......Very nice gsture.

This is her on the left with her cousin on our annual Christmas Deer hunt.

[Linked Image]
Please add Dawson to the list. This is a great gesture that someone will be very lucky to receive.
Thanks
Please add my son tyler to the list, and thanks!
Please enter my son Caleb as well please. Thank you.
Please add my son Tage to the list.

Kudos for the great thing your doing for our youth!!!
Please enter my 11 yr. old son--Brett D., He got his first turkey tag this year-thanks for the opportunity.
Please Enter my 8yr old son... Arlis Badley. Planning on takin his first Turkey here in a few days when the season opens in Oklahoma.
With Easter weekend coming up, I will be out of town on Friday. I will draw a winner this Thursday instead of Friday and post it here. Get your kids names in!!!!
Please add my grandson Austin to the list, and thanks!
Please add my grandson Treye to the list, and thanks!
Thanks for a great and kind gesture! Please add my daughter, Audrey.

Great gesture. Please add My boy too. Blake M.

Thanks
Wondferful thing you're doing, please add Austin Salazar my grandson to the list.

Dober
Add my son Adam to the pot - Thanks for the neat gesture!
My daughter drew the winning name and the winner of the turkey call was: RatherBHuntin's son Caleb

If anyone is interested in getting a custom call, send me a PM and I will make them for all campfire members. If you send me a digital picture, I can show you what it would look like before I make it. I will give a great price for campfire members! Congrats to Caleb!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire