Home
Cleaning out a few items that I don't have time to use. I have a CDL SF .264 Win Mag I would like to sell. Gun is in excellent condition and fired about 75-80 times. Trigger breaks crisp at 2.25#. There is one mark on the trigger gaurd, it was there when purchased new. All paperwork and box is included.

$800 shipped to your FFL......paypal add $25.

Thanks for looking!

Attached picture DSC00223 (Medium).JPG
Attached picture DSC00224 (Medium).JPG
Mind if I post your pics for you? It's a nice rifle!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That is a nice rifle!

Thanks Guys!
Good looking stick chambered in a great cartrige
TTT

If anyone is interested in a FTF...I travel Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, and Nebraska. I would be willing to sell for $790 and I meet you for delivery.
TTT....any offers?
TTT
PM Sent.

Dee
Would you consider any trades? Let me know I have a few different calibers on some nice rifles?
Seriously Interested in your 264. Is it still available?
The rifle has been SPF.

Thanks for the interest.
Let me know if the deal falls through.
Could you please call me re your Rem 700 CDL .264 Win? The sooner would be the better. Currently 11:26 am MST on Friday 02/28.

Best Wishes,

Dick G
303-238-3470
303-594-3362 (M)
He sold the rifle almost 4 years ago......
Originally Posted by RVG
Could you please call me re your Rem 700 CDL .264 Win? The sooner would be the better. Currently 11:26 am MST on Friday 02/28.

Best Wishes,

Dick G
303-238-3470
303-594-3362 (M)

Lol! There's on for sale on gunbroker, but not for that price!
I find your offering very interesting. Please contact me at 303-238-3470. Second request.

Dick G
RVG...welcome to 24 hour campfire. Look at the date that rifle was posted for sale....2010...your a little late with an offer.
WTF???
Maybe he has a time machine....it could happen.
Originally Posted by twofish
Maybe he has a time machine....it could happen.

That's the only way it could happen.

Sorry RVG, this one sold several years ago.
Don't happen to have any brass layin around?
I've got a 264 cdl sf but I'd have to have a bit more than $800 for it. It's been a great rifle and I've taken a few bucks with it. Mine came from the first limited run they did maybe 6 or so years ago.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire