Home
I need a stock for Tikka T3...nothing fancy, wood or synthetic, although would prefer synthetic...need not be perfect...Let me know if you have anything...
chaseguitar @ hotmail dot com
Go to CDNN they have wood ones for $70
Dang man....That's great...thanks a bunch....I've been looking all over and couldn't find one for a reasonable price...I've got a 270WSM that has a stock that I just can't bring myself to hunt with....[Linked Image]
I just wanted something that I could not worry about so much....
Wow, that is nice. Trade you a synthetic one for it.
I got to hang on to this one....Believe it or not that's a factory wood stock...That's the first rifle I bought and the guy I bought it from had to order it...When he did he knew it was my first gun and told them to pick a nice one for me...Boy did they ever...at any rate...I ordered one of the CDNN stocks this morning...hopefully it will be nothing special...Thanks again for pointing me in their direction
How hard is it to change out the stock on the T3 lite?
Still looking...those stocks at CDNN are for floor plate models only....I didn't even know you could get a T3 with a floor plate...

As far as changing the stock shouldn't be too hard...couple of screws here and there...
Ah yes.. I didn't notice that issue. I had emailed them about LA vs SA ??

Brand New � No Pad � Will Not Fit Detachable Mag Guns!
btt
I believe there is a thread on here about those stocks and they are regular stocks for the T3. They just did a bad job of describing them. I would call them and verify.
Man, I called and they seemed fairly adamant about the fact that they wouldn't work on a detachable mag gun...I didn't even think there was a hinged floor plate tikka...was there ever one?
Here is a link to the thread. If you take a Tikka T3 apart all the way to just a stock, it looks like it uses a floorplate. I think they are confused as Tikka does not make a floor plate model. Maybe I will buy one and try it and let you know.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...kka_T3_walnut_stock_for_70_a#Post3867227
I agree GregoryR...no floor plate model...I went ahead and ordered one...if it don't work I'm only out shipping...Thanks for your help...and the heads up...
Maybe I have the one you need. It came off a T3 in 243 with a detachable box mag. Black synthetic (new). It's worth $75 shipped.

Wayne
Thanks for the offer Peepsight...Pleas see my PM
Let me know how those CDNN look and work out.. Thanks..
Will do SoTexasH
Got my stock from CDNN today....good news...it fit like a glove...worked perfectly...actually a pretty nice stock....Thanks for the heads up GregoryR....hope it works out for you SoTexasH....
Does it have the checkering like the ones you see on the regular Tikkas or is it different. The picture looks different.
Originally Posted by chaseguitar
Dang man....That's great...thanks a bunch....I've been looking all over and couldn't find one for a reasonable price...I've got a 270WSM that has a stock that I just can't bring myself to hunt with....[Linked Image]
I just wanted something that I could not worry about so much....

Thats a faulty stock.Look at all those dark colored lines that are cracks waiting to happen.Better send it to me for an exchange for a good one with out all those fault lines!!! whistle
GregoryR...It doesn't have the factory checkering...it almost has a more traditional checkering...and it has a little logo down toward the bottom of the pistol grip....I can't really tell what it is or who made it...but it fits like a glove...

Huntz...You just sit by the mail box and wait for it...
Originally Posted by chaseguitar
GregoryR...It doesn't have the factory checkering...it almost has a more traditional checkering...and it has a little logo down toward the bottom of the pistol grip....I can't really tell what it is or who made it...but it fits like a glove...

Huntz...You just sit by the mail box and wait for it...

i`m a waitin laugh

I'd like to know what happens too. I ordered one back in March but got a call shortly after and they said they were all out. Maybe they have more now.

BTW, that's the nicest T3 stock I've ever seen. I have one that ain't half bad but that is stunning.
© 24hourcampfire