Home
1 hunt is left on the 4D Ranch for Feb./March of 2011.
This ranch is producing 30 inch plus rams regulary.

$2,450 for 4 days. 1 ram up to 32.0 inches. Meals, guiding, and camp set up included.
If you take a ram over 32.0 inches it is an additional $500.

Book with 2 people and the $500 fee is waived.

Lodging is available. 100% shot opportunity on mature rams to this date.

www.westtexashuntorg.com for more info.

I also have some self guided hunts in the $800-$1000 range and can accomodate a larger group.
The $1,000 hunt is a 5 day hunt self guided on 15,000 acres south west of Van Horn Texas. The ranch sits mainly in Presdidio county.

Javelina, hogs, predators, and varmints are included free of charge. Fishing also. Primitive camp site with running water from a spicket from a natural spring.
Hope that answers a few questions to all of those that were interested.
Thanks for all the inquiries guys.
ttt
Bump for a Great Guy and a fun hunt!!! If you want a reference, contact me!!! All the Best, Paul
What is the success rate on the self guided hunt. Will you see rams if you are a decent hunter
How much to take along non-hunting family members on the self-guided trip?
I have run 1 self guided hunt last year, every hunter in the 4 hunter group had killed out within the first 2.5 days of there hunt.

There are alot of rams here, I will take you out to the ranch and show you arround and put some aoudad in the spotting scope more than likely before I leave.

A non hunter is $50 for a self guided hunt.
ttt
This is a great, great hunt, and a steal of a deal. A spot and stalk hunter's dream.
ttt getting alot of inquiries. Tentatively the FEB/March 4D hunt is booked.

Several $800 to $1,000 remain.
© 24hourcampfire