Home
Posted By: elkjaeger FS Older LW Scopes/ 1 Added - 09/10/10
1. Leupold 4x28, STANDARD crosshairs, 5 digit serial number. Nice condition, doesn't really even have any ring marks. Came off an old Rem. 721 .300 H&H that didn't see much use and I doubt it was ever on another gun. Caps, obj. rim & locking ring going plumb. Rub mark on bottom under adj. caps where I'm sure ejected brass was rubbing. Looks like they might have used a shirt tail to wipe off the ocular lens a time or 2, but nothing you notice when looking thru it. 9.3 oz., 11.75" OAL.
SOLD

2. Lyman PermaCenter All-American 3x, Tapered Post & crosshair.
Looks like the predecessor or at least the competition for the Leupie 3x. Has it's share of rubbed spots and scratches, mostly around the ocular bell, definite ring marks. Lenses look great. 9.0 oz., 11.25 OAL.
I bought this to put on my .375 H&H but found a Leupie 3x before I got this one mounted. Get this for half the price of a Leupie!
$100. shipped

3. Bushnell Banner 4x28 COMPACT. Duplex Crosshairs. Made in Japan, marked "BL". No ring marks, small scratch on underside of obj. bell, otherwise it looks new (incl. lenses). 8.6 oz., 9.5" OAL
$75. shipped

4. Another Bushnell Banner 4x28 COMPACT. Duplex Crosshairs. Made in Japan, mark "BL". No ring marks but it does have a small (.25"?) circle rubbed off the center of one of the caps and a small indent on the edge of the ocular bell. Lenses are clean. This one weighs 8.3 oz., and is 9.25" OAL.
$60. shipped

5. Leupold Pioneer 4x w/ Leupold Adjustable Bases/Rings coming off a 1954 mfg. Win mod 70. Standard crosshairs. REALLY nice shape. This outfit was hunted, but not much.
$175. shipped

Sorry, I'm not able to post photos, but 3 day inspection as always. Prefer Postal MO's. I have limited access to the internet so please be patient in looking for my replies.
Thanks
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/10/10
I'll give #1 about 5 min. before it's gone...
Posted By: GeoW Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/10/10
I'll take #1.
PM sent.
Posted By: elkjaeger Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/10/10
Bump for an add on.
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/10/10
Chuck, I'll take the Pioneer and mount.
Posted By: deerhunter5555 Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/11/10
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Chuck, I'll take the Pioneer and mount.

Crap! Nice snag! Seconds if the world ends....
Posted By: elkjaeger Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/11/10
Pioneer sold to Muledeer
Posted By: old70 Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/12/10
Chuck, I'll take the Lyman per our PM. Thanks,
Posted By: elkjaeger Re: FS Older LW Scopes - 09/13/10
Lyman sold to old70.

Bushnell's REDUCED to;
#3 = $60.
#4 = $50.
Take them both for $100.

Thanks,
elkjaeger