Home
FS Winchester Model 70 Classic,Control Round Feed,Sporter 300 Win Mag, 26" bbl,
$575 shipped to lower 48.
Very clean appears unfired. Stock is nicer than I can do it justice with size restricions on photos...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
bump
Very nice, can't believe this CRF M70 is still here.
Very fair deal, good thing I'm not a mag guy or I'd be explaining where that $575 went smile
Everyone needs one for the elk hunt they are planning...
still here...
Some additional information...The rifle was manufactured in 2001 according to the gentleman I just spoke with at Winchester.
Somebody buy this thing before my boy ends up with another rifle he needs to grow into.

For the love of god people!! Lol!!

These have got the later sporter stock designed by David Miller. I think they called them "Sporter LT" when they marketed them. (very nice stock)

The recoil pad is nice and is actually effective as a recoil absorbing pad. I think they may have been pachmyer?

I have one of these in 300wby and I think it's my fav M70

I free floated & bed mine close to a decade ago and the reveal has always held true & straight throughout the years with changes in temp & humidity. These are good stocks and the rifle itself is second to none IMO.

Wonderful elk rifle for someone here.

Man Dave you're making me reconsider selling it...
I'm sure I'll regret selling it.
Thanks for the help.

I'll regret no buying it someday...
if unfired or at least like new.... its an unbelievable price.
I never fired it since I got it and was told by the dealer that the original owner hadn't fired it either...
I know i'll regret not buying it too.

Just for clarification for other viewers, your pics must be taken on a pool table or something? If a person doesn't know what they are looking at they might think there is a front sight on this thing.

must be a mark on the table or something behind the barrel?

Pool table it is...
I'm going to put a white sheet down and take some new shots...
I'll post them a little later tonight...
Plus I give a better shot of the wood...
You really shouldn't do that... someone else will buy it while I'm shuffling my feet and scratching around in my empty wallet lol!
Wish someone would buy this from my brother as it is torturing me... but how many 30 caliber rifles do I need?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Got me drooling too. I just bought a 30-06 on Gun broker about 3 months ago and it is a shooter. I paid $605.00 plus $25.00 for shipping and I thought that was a good price!! Was just looing at a 338 on there just a second ago and they are listed in the mid $700.00 range. Yours is a steal. It should be selling itself in no time.
I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

This will not last the night.

Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

This will not last the night.

I hear a rifle calling to you..."I need a new home"
Stop it!

meaner!

Info stolen from blue book...
MODEL 70 CLASSIC SPORTER III (LT)
- .25-06 Rem., .264 Win. Mag. (disc. 2000), .270 Win., .270 Wby. Mag. (disc. 1998), .270 WSM (new 2004), .30-06, .300 Win. Mag., .300 WSM (new 2004), .300 Wby. Mag. (disc. 2000), .325 WSM (new 2005), .338 Win. Mag., 7mm STW (mfg. 1997-2002), 7mm WSM (new 2004), or 7mm Rem. Mag. (disc. 2005) cal., similar to Model 70 Sporter, except features controlled round feeding, 3 (Mag. cals. only) or 5 shot internal mag., 24 or 26 in. barrel, checkered walnut stock, blue finish, stock was redesigned by David Miller in 1999 (denoted by "LT" Model suffix), approx. 7 3/4-8 lbs. Mfg. 1994-2006.

making me reconsider
Would you be able to provide the approximate serial # range?
According to Winchester it was manufactured in 2001
Do you still have a 3-9 fullfield for sale?
Yup.
PM'd you a minute ago.
k got it.

looks like another happy ending folks.

I'll take it, rifle & scope.

Could hardly see that coming.... wink
grin

anybody need some encore stuff?

lol!
looks like another happy ending folks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, was just waiting for that. Nice catch there........ smile
easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission, huh?
I guess so.

I'm honestly tougher on myself than she is though.

Which is quite dangerous for me.

grin
grin

anybody need some encore stuff?

lol!

Actually....
for real dude?

I got a scony chisslin me on it. Stainless 24" 243 barrel and a walnut forend, nice stuff, never hunted with it.

Thank You for saving me from the Winchester Dave. laugh
You came in a little late didn't ya? Next time you save me. Deal?

grin
It depends on the deal wink Nice snag BTW!
Thanks Dave
© 24hourcampfire