Home
This spectacular shotgun cannot be told from BRAND NEW.

From the Browning web site:

"Description:

� Receiver - Steel, Silver nitride finish, Gold accented, high-relief engraving � Barrel - Lightweight profile, Ventilated top and side ribs, Tapered, floating top rib, Ported � Action - Single selective trigger, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety � Stock - Gloss finish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip and right-hand palm swell, Semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves � Features - Three Invector-Plus� choke tubes, Triple Trigger� System, Hi-Viz� Pro-Comp sight"

Browning lists these on their web site for $2,789.00. Bud's Gun Shop lists them for $2,248.00, but they are sold out!!! Click on the following link to Bud's page for this exact same shotgun:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/28995

Included with this shotgun are the following:

1) A $200.00 Custom Fitted Browning Hard Case

2) Two cases of factory trap shells ($60.00 per case)

3) One pair of Browning Shooting Glasses ($45.00)

4) Two belt clip-on leather shell holders (each holds one box of shells)

If you bought all of the above from Bud's you would pay $2,633.00 plus some for shipping. I will sacrifice the whole package, including everything listed above, for $1,950.00 shipped to any lower 48 states FFL who accepts long guns from private individuals. Not really wanting to part out, especially considering the cheap price, but make me an offer. I might also look at taking a trade. I'm in the market for an 11-87, but would also look at centerfire rifles. No pistolas or optics needed right now (except for maybe a Bushnell 6500 2.5 x 16 Mil-Dot for my .257 WM Accumark).

Attached picture Citori-XT-Trap-MID-013058-m.jpg
^^^
Good buy on the best O/U made.
That's a steal!!!! It won't last long at that price.
I agree bsa, thanks for the bump.

Mark
Guys you should check this out. He's only wanting $1950.00 for it and he's also throwing in about $300.00 worth of stuff on top of that. If I was still shooting trap competetively I'd be considering this one. These things are shooters.
bump
Wish I had the money. Have an 11-87 but not enough cash for difference.
ttt
up
Offers?

Trades?
This is a great deal on the best you can buy. I am open to reasonable offers and interesting trades.
I will split the package up. Most interested in selling the shotgun itself.
ttt
bump
I'd jump on this if I didn't already have 2:). Bump for a good gun.

Jerry
again
free bump for great gun and nice guy
Thank you ppc, and back at you.

ttt for a super trap gun at a good price.
+1 for a great gun at a really good package price. Have the same gun. Love it
Trades of any kind?
Motivated seller/trader.
I have Remington 700's in 7mm mag and 243 I will trade you for it.... grin

I wish I had enough stuff to trade you for it. They are very nice guns.

Dink
This fine shotgun has been traded.

Thanks to all who inquired and commented on what great shotguns these are.

Mark
© 24hourcampfire