Home
For Sale:

Youth stocked VZ-24 commercial Mauser in 30-06. Rifle has original 22" barrel and original shortened (by about 1") synthetic stock with cheek piece. Comes with one piece base and rings but I'll keep the currently mounted Weaver 4x scope. Timney trigger with side safety gunsmith installed and adjusted.

Would give a range report, but I've owned this for a while and have only shot 110 gr plinker loads (shoots those quite well). Intended this for my daughter but moving her to something a bit lighter for when she's ready so this can go.

PM or reply here with questions, please.

$325 shipped from my FFL to yours in a hard case.
Offers will be considered. Currently not looking for trades. Can get pics out to folks if needed - just didn't have any handy when posting.

Thanks for looking.
PM sent .....

Allen
PM replied to. Pics will be on the way. Thanks.
Adding pics as a follow up to requests. Basic black.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
bump
pm sent

Any chance of better pics of the metal work?
I'll see what I can come up with. Last night had to use the phone cam. Tough to get real closeups with my equipment but I'll give it a shot with the better camera. Some sort of matte black coating on the metal but I can't say for sure what it is.

Thanks.
Here's a couple of shots of the action as requested. No pitting or anything like that. Hope these shots help.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump
Happy Halloween bump smile
As I've told a couple of folks via PM, I'd be willing to go to $300 shipped to your FFL for this rifle. Figured I'd put that up here in the open to see who may have interest.

bump
Rife is SPF. Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire