Home
$525 Shipped. Shoots great with 50gr V-Max and 53 gr SMK, overall good condition, sharp riflings. Stock is bedded, tight fit, front take down screw has been modified to cross-slot as the Allen head was rounding. For rifle only, no mounts, case, bipod. With original box and Accu-trigger tool. FTF deal will include 50-70 rounds loaded ammo. A re-post of a proven performer. OT

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

OT -- do you know the round count for this rifle?
This is a tackdriver. One needs to spend three times more to accurize Rem 700 so that the performance is comparable to BVSS.
Originally Posted by Remington725
OT -- do you know the round count for this rifle?

Sorry but I don't. I bought the rifle 2nd hand in September and put about 400 rounds through it. Its the most accurate centerfire rifle I've ever shot. OT
^
!@#$&*
Any trade interests

Originally Posted by LWILLIAMS
Any trade interests

I've developed a soft spot for the Savage 99 but that is not my current intent... Have an offer, and another guy with interest; holding steady for now. OT
pm sent
I really wish i wasn't broke and i would buy this in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by Lwa42
I really wish i wasn't broke...

Me too - up...

cancel my PM. i found another one, your too slow.
Originally Posted by joeko
cancel my PM. i found another one, your too slow.

No PM received from you! Me thinks the joeko is on you... OT
how much FTF
free bump for a great gun i have shot them and they are tack drivers
Nice guy, great gun, someone needs to grab this.

Tony.

BUMPIDY
Originally Posted by yotehunter1983
how much FTF
PM sent.

Originally Posted by tonyb
Nice guy, great gun, someone needs to grab this.

Tony.

BUMPIDY
Thanks Tony.
What is the rifleing twist rate on this one. Earlier versions were 1 in 12, newer ones 1 in 9.
Originally Posted by safariman
What is the rifleing twist rate on this one. Earlier versions were 1 in 12, newer ones 1 in 9.

It's 1-12 and crazy cheap accurate at $525. 3-shots at .15" shown before and then change bullet, same charge, just guessing on seating depth and .36" 5-shot; pardon the flyer. OT

[Linked Image]
Well, that is sure accurate enough. If it was a 1 in 9 I would be all over it, but still might be as it is. Ponderin and cogitatin here....

Have you seen anything in my for sale posts that you wanted? I travel all over Oregon on business so if we could do some trading it could be FTF perhaps.
safariman, PM en-route with my 2011 wish list... OT
Maybe I have been asking too little - how's about $575? OT
^$^
You raised your price?
makes sense to me. there is nothing wrong with it. Sometimes people get the wrong impression when you sell something cheap. This is a steal of a deal but given the times ....
jbrodie7, Yep - $600 now..... But likely will take a $525 offer! That way the potential buyer can save $75! All in good fun, but seriously, if it would help, you can tell the wife it is $650, just let me know.... OT

BOW777 - I like the way you roll.... OT
A new day...
I have the same rifle and he aint talkin $hit about the accuracy. I shot my best group ever with mine. .183 4 shot group @ 100yds with 52 grn speer hps. This is way cheaper than a new one and if I needed one it would be mine. Kelly
I'll take it - per PM exchanged.
i should have bought this.
Originally Posted by chap
I'll take it - per PM exchanged.

SPF

Thanks to all those who have commented, offered, and viewed. Heck of a rifle to part with - but it will help... OT
© 24hourcampfire