Home
This rifle has been hunted but is still in what I would call very good shape. The barrel has been free-floated and the trigger adjusted. Aside from that it appears to be all original. Scope and rings not included, Leopold bases are.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Will ship for $600, priority mail insured.

Thanks,
Tom
BTT
Great caliber..

From whitetails to brownbear this round delivers quite a hammer!

Anybody?
Bump
anybody for 550 shipped CONUS. Otherwise off to the gunshow.

Thanks,
Tom
Awesome rifle & fantastic caliber, free bump for a great rifle..
btt one more time
sent you a pm
yarddog48,
Sent you a PM. Let's do the deal.
Thanks,
Tom
yarddog48,
Waiting to here from you. Please contact me.
Thanks,
Tom
Since yarddog is MIA, anybody else want it for $500.00 shipped CONUS?

Thanks,
Tom
btt
Bump this one back to the top. Ive got its twin and mine shoots lights out.
Maybe I am wrong, but I have never seen an ADL stock with a floorplate? Was this inlaid and added to an ADL?

Ive just got to ask what makes you think this is an ADL stock.
I never remember a BDL (floorplate model) that didn't have black caps. Like I said I am probably wrong and its a fine looking rifle, that just caught my eye. Checked the net and found other of same caliber with that type stock, so apparently there was a run of BDL type actions with adl looking stocks....learn something new every day.

FREE BUMP
Yes, For 25 years from 1981 to 2005 Remington picked one caliber each year for their Classic rifle. The 35 Whelen was 1988. You can google Remington classic calibers for others. There are some great ones and the Whelen is one of the best. This is a nice gun for a good price. If I didn't already have one of these, this one would be headed my way. They typically really shoot well.
The four Rem 700 factory classic stocks (both LA and SA) that I have both look like the one pictured.
Very Interesting, thank you for the info. Yes that is a very nice looking rifle and the .35 Whelen is a beast of a cartridge.
WTH? A Whelen in M700 Classic going for $500 and there are no takers?

crazy

WN

I may have to switch to being right handed just to get this rifle.

Bump for an excellent rifle at a good price.

Steve
pm sent to you
Originally Posted by DLSguide
Yes, For 25 years from 1981 to 2005 Remington picked one caliber each year for their Classic rifle. The 35 Whelen was 1988. You can google Remington classic calibers for others. There are some great ones and the Whelen is one of the best. This is a nice gun for a good price. If I didn't already have one of these, this one would be headed my way. They typically really shoot well.

Also.....there were the unlimited production Classics offered from 1978-1985 in 6 different calibers--they were the first variation of the M700 after the old standbys in ADL, BDL, and Varmint.

Both the unlimited and limited production M700 Classics are the classiest M700's ever produced--in my semi-humble opinion........ wink

Free bump......

Casey
Rifle is sold.

Thanks,
Tom
Wow, dodged the buying bullet, I was just searching for this to give in on our disucssion. Good buy for whoever got it.
© 24hourcampfire