Home
1997 20 foot Lund Alaskan with a 1997 Suzuki 75 hp tiller. Includes a Galvinized 2001 Yacht Club trailer. Boat is outfitted with Lorance LMS 480M depth finders front and back and a Minn Kota Maxxum trolling motor. Extras include a cover, 2 spare props, multiple life jackets including several child and one infant, a tube and tow rope for the kids and wave wackers for back trolling. I have manuals for the boat and motor as well. The boat has a built in 20 gallon gas tank. Also included are 2, 6 gallon steel boat cans, water separator filter and fittings to rig boat so one can use both the main gas tank and the portables. The floor is solid and without rot. I will include any misc. items that I have on hand that are boat or trailer related; examples: 2 cycle oil, lower unit lube, bearing grease. The boat is located in Columbia, Missouri. If you are located out of town, I will assist in the transport (example; drive half way)of the boat once assurances have been made of a very serious offer/sale for out of town parties if needed and at my discretion . The open floor plan, stability and seaworthiness of the Lund Alaskans provides ample flexibility for this boat to be used for fishing, waterfowl, or a general runabout.
I have clear Missouri titles for boat, motor and trailer for easy sale.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

$6500 for all described above
TTT
Length????
It is a 20 footer. I do not know how I missed that!!
God I love the lund alaskans.

That is one tough "bomb proof" boat there.

These are wonderful boats. I�ve had a 96 model with an 88 HP for 5 years and can find no faults with it. Very stable and will carry a LOT. I�ve had 7 adults, 2 dogs and a bunch of decoys in ours, all handled with ease. Looks like a good deal here for someone......

Dennis.
The motor has also been a work horse that starts right up even after winter of storage. Lots of extras to go with this boat.
Originally Posted by hackleback

Shipped?

smile
I hate being poor....
I may be able to meet you part way, say Kansas City!

Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by hackleback

Shipped?

smile
fish it, hunt it, tube it!
Is the boat still for sale?? if so how can i reach you? Thanks Jim my 734-250 3595
where are you located give me a call 417 331 4800
All, the boat has SOLD. A big load off my shoulders, but was sad to see it go.

Thank you all for your intirest
© 24hourcampfire