Home
Looking for a barrel, 26", IC choke, ribbed or not - it doesn't matter to me. I have an older 870 wingmaster with a 2 3/4" chamber (maybe late 70's/early 80's vintage). thanks for looking.
ttt
ttt
I've got a new take off barrel from an 870 express. The barrel is the matte finish instead of gloss and I believe it's closer to 28". $60 shipped.
jet - i've been told (but don't know if it is true) that the barrels for the express 870's will not fit the wingmaster 870's. perhaps someone with personal experience will chime in with the facts. and i'll be watching this for a correct answer. thanks
I've got an older 870 Wingmaster from the 70's or 80's & at this time I have a 26" Express barrel mounted on it and it fits fine!!
I hope that helps with your decision. Also, the Express barrels are threaded for choke tubes so you can make any choke available.
The only downfall I can see is the Express barrels are matte finish and the Wingmaster is not!!
The gun will never know the difference! grin
Ken
jet - when you get the opportunity, could you please measure the length of the barrel you mentioned. also, does the barrel accept screw-in choke tubes? thanks
ttt
ttt
Got one. NOS in the box. PM me.
Originally Posted by hotsoup
Looking for a barrel, 26", IC choke, ribbed or not - it doesn't matter to me. I have an older 870 wingmaster with a 2 3/4" chamber (maybe late 70's/early 80's vintage). thanks for looking.

I recently picked up an 870 Wingmaster that's NIB, early 70's production (brown Remington box) with a 26" IC plain barrel. I'm planning to put a new barrel on it with a vent rib & screw-in chokes, so I have no need for the original barrel.

How does $75 sound, shipped, for my barrel?
dan - pm sent
© 24hourcampfire