Home
Hi all. I have a Remington 788 in .222 Remington with a Weaver K4 scope on it for sale. This rifle was used by my Grandfather to win many shooting competitions. I haven't shot since I inherited it 4 years ago and I can't see that changing so it is time to go. The rifle is in good shape. There is some bluing wear on the scope, however the bluing on the rifle itself is great. The stock is in good shape with no cracks or major dings. There is some slight finish dulling on the stock right above the clip from being held there quite a bit over the years. I contemplated refinishing the stock but felt that the original finish warranted keeping.

I am asking $450 for the rifle and scope and it is in the Edmonton Alberta area. As I am in Canada, I am only interested in selling within Canada due to firearms regulations. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

SS
cry cry cry
I think Alberta would make a cool 51st state.
Deal pending as of last night. Thanks.

SS
I think we should trade them Kalifornia for Alberta and Saskatchewan. grin Nice rifle,nice price; wish it would have been a bit farther south.
Originally Posted by dh1
I think Alberta would make a cool 51st state.

I've heard it said here in Montana that Albertan's are more like us than we are! wink
Originally Posted by 222Sako
I think we should trade them Kalifornia for Alberta and Saskatchewan. grin Nice rifle,nice price; wish it would have been a bit farther south.
We wouldn't take California if you paid us to take it,Alaska tho' thats another story! grin Monashee
© 24hourcampfire