Home
Folks,
I have been diagnosed with an ailment called vasculitis (here is a link to some info on it if you are interested: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vasculitis/DS00513) and I have been advised by the doctor to lay off shooting any harder recoiling rifles to preserve my shoulder (lots of associated shoulder pain)and potential eye damage.

So, I am going to sell the 7MM Magnum Model 70 that I had acquired for a project.

It is a Model 70 Winchester (push feed) with the non-floor plate (ADL style) synthetic stock. The rifle is in very nice shape (a few handling and safe marks) and hasn't been shot very much.

The trigger is set at 3.25 lbs and the gun has a 26 inch barrel and weighs 7.4 lbs. It also has a set of Weaver bases installed.

Price: $425.00 shipped in a hard case to your FFL in the Lower 48 (AK and HI additional if needed) upon receipt of certified funds.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
My father lost an eye to a similar condition, the blood flow ceased to his left eye and now he has no vision in that eye. His first cousin had the same thing happen, got his shooting eye and he taught himself to shoot left handed. Not trying to scare you, but encouraging you to explore any possible preventative measures with your doctor asap.

Best of luck.
Originally Posted by CFVA
My father lost an eye to a similar condition, the blood flow ceased to his left eye and now he has no vision in that eye. His first cousin had the same thing happen, got his shooting eye and he taught himself to shoot left handed. Not trying to scare you, but encouraging you to explore any possible preventative measures with your doctor asap.

Best of luck.

Thanks. I am going back next Tuesday for more poking and prodding and start on a course of treatment.
Nice rifle.
Bump for the evening crowd.

Somebody please buy this rifle. My doctor needs help with his BMW payment cry
Bump for great guy
Thanks Marc.

Bump for the nite owls.
Morning bump for the early risers.
BTT for a nice Winchester.
Another look at a nice rifle.

Doc
Afternoon bump and a price reduction too :

$400.00 shipped to your FFL in the Lower 48 (AK & HI extra if needed)
Evening bump
Morning bump
Final price reduction: $375.00 shipped to your FFL in the Lower 48
BTT
Bump for a good buy. At 375.00 shipped, that is 350 or less by the time you pay shipping. Good buy for someone.
Evening bump
Early morning bump
BTT for the Spank Master
© 24hourcampfire