Home
Posted By: cjkostic TC Classic .22LR -- FOR SALE - 02/28/11
I have for sale my TC Classic .22LR semi-auto rifle. This pre-R-55 rifle is in excellent shape -- the metal is as new and the walnut stock has just a couple of minor surface blemishes. This Classic has fired VERY little and comes with a 5-shot clip, fiber optic open sights, TC bases and rings, and a Bushnell Sportview 3-9X32 scope. The scope is optically perfect, but has a couple of surface blemishes on the bottom side of the tube that are hard to see and even harder to see when touched up with a Sharpie. More photos available -- PM me your email address.

PRICE: $350.00 shipped to your FFL.

Attached picture TC classic optimized.jpg
T/C just discontinued all of their 22(R-55) rifles. You may want to hold on to this.

Doc
TTT
Hi, do you still have this gun for sale?
If you do, I'd like to see some additional pictures of it, specifically the blemishes you describe on the stock and scope; thanks.
Posted By: JonS Re: TC Classic .22LR -- FOR SALE - 07/06/11
cjkostic,
I will take it, sending a PM as well.
I must apologize. I had no responses to this posting since March 1 and totally forgot about it. The rifle was returned to TC -- I was told to check for chips in the extractor groove. This one did have chips and TC is replacing it with a different rifle.
© 24hourcampfire