Home
A friend of mine has a Ruger No.1 in 270 Weatherby Magnum that he wants to sell and this rifle is absolutely spotless with not a ding on it anywhere at all that I can find as I really dont believe this rifle has been fired and it has some really cool fiddleback in the stock,its one beautiful rifle in one badass discontinued chambering and absolutely ANIB he is asking $900 plus $25 from a non FFL to your FFL of choice and insurance is on your dime.
Buy the rifle,especially if it is NIB,they are extremely rare and very hard to come by. Also Ruger has discontinued making all thier #1Bs.
You will not be dissappointed.
yes I had thought about buying it I truly did but were having a big gun auction here this week end and there is one beautiful custom built 250 savage that has my undivided attention and well you know how that goes,damn it I hate it when this happens......
well then.... I guess a pic would be worth a thousand words...
I did not take the camera when I went there earlier today and have many things pulling my strings tommorrow but Ill see if I can make that happen.........
graveyard bump
Originally Posted by coyo
graveyard bump

Dude, it was 2 posts down the page. How about posting some pictures before you feel the need to keep your buddy's (who apparently doesn't own a digital camera) rifle at the very top???
Omg pic please....im supposed to be selling but this is a once in a lifetime
DUDE he doesnt own a computer either hes 92 years old and crippled and when you get to that point do you reckon youll run a computer and a camera yourself.
Pics pics please!!!
Originally Posted by coyo
DUDE he doesnt own a computer either hes 92 years old and crippled and when you get to that point do you reckon youll run a computer and a camera yourself.

LOL. There is no way I'm making it to 92...

Rings included? PICS?

yes the rings go with it and the pics are in the hunting rifle section of the forum and sorry for any delay on pics......

Beautiful rifle. Here's the link to the pics.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/ruger_No_1_in_270_weatherby_Ma#UNREAD

Gorgeous!
Coffee bump matter a fact think Ill go have one myself.
I have one of these with a crotch swirl thru and thru on buttstock.
Makes for a few interesting discussions when encountering another elk hunter. Starts off with a question about the rifle itself....not to many folks it seems are familiar with #1's....at least where i've hunted in Colo,Utah,Az and NM.
Then their rifle with a 22" barrel is the same OAL as mine with a 26" - that amazes them.
Then the chambering.....270 WBY.....that has twists and turns.
But when they hold it they don't care for it. To heavy they all say.
Mine loves the old Barnes X and the current TSX bullets...your barrel may vary.
I wouldn't say they're very rare or rare but not very common. I'm sure Ruger produced more than 250 of them.
Mine is now my backup elk rifle. I have another 1B re-barrelled to 338/280 AI that's my current #1 #1.
If you want something unique.........
i'm about an inch away from pulling the trigger on this.
that's a beaut...good luck with the sale
I PMed ya earlier salty and I like the way you describe that about to pull the trigger on this as some of my buddies and I are kinda walkin on the border of gun looney down here and like Ive told people I can walk by a 1000 guns and never get a twitch and then Ill walk by one and that crazy lil thing comes over me that kinda like buggs bunny when he would walk over gold I just wanna do that lil uncontrollable dance and once I get it in my head I cant make it go away until I get the the darn thing and man I swear its a disease thats kinda like drug addiction......
Its worse than a drug....

How's this.......

ILL TAKE IT FULL PRICE.

I would be heartbroken if I lost out dragging my feet. Tell your buddy please find someone with a ffl so I can get her home safe and sound to me.

Let's start the process
salty444, what a nice pickup. Coyo I should just follow you around town and see where you come up with all of these great guns. I see you are tryin to exercise control over this addiction thing, lets see how you do this weekend at the Kull auction!
you know quacker I need to get over thisthig and the kull auction coming to town sure as HELL aint helpin the matter any you know if it were 60 miles away in Kansas City Id have no problem stayin out but there gonna auction off 1700+ guns over the next 3 days and when they have it right in my back yard well it could be enuff 2 drive me to drinkin oh well the 270 Weatherby is SOLD PENDING FUNDS............
Lol breathe coyo, we need a support group.

Have to back out... I have to be responsible and buy my business equipment.... So this is back up for grabs... sorry guys.
man thats depressing to type....

i'm saddened that I cannot take it. And here i sit with cash in hand... guess it's called growing up eh?
Originally Posted by salty444
guess it's called growing up eh?

No, a grown up would never have typed "I'll take it" in the first place.
shame shame shame salty and Im not upset about it at all but Ive been trained to be a man of integrity that you do what you say and say what you do and I dont believe Ive ever backed out of a deal once Ive given my word and once Ive given it that sews the bag shut and settles it so dont sweat it as Ill just buy that lil baby myself unless somebody offers a deal that I just cant refuse Ill stuff it in a rat hole and let it sit there new and unfired for the next 10 or 20 years and then throw it up for sale and see whats cookin..........
© 24hourcampfire