Home
Posted By: 10at6 FS Nikon Monarch UCC 4x40 Scope - 03/28/11
NIB Nikon Monarch UCC 4x40 scope. Duplex gloss, excellent, clear optics and great eye relief. $155 shipped or trade for a good 6X
PM sent.

Best Regards
Would you consider a trade with cash?
I have a unopend Tasco 3x9x40
+ 50.00 cash

Yours is a shotgun scope?
no tascos btt
No it is a standard 4x rifle scope Nikon's top of the line
Bump for a good guy and good glass.

Best Regards
Any pics?
The Monarch 4x40 is a great scope. One of my favorites. The huge exit pupil makes it so easy to use....
Yes it has a great "eyebox" and would be a great first scope for a kid's rifle
How about $150 for a great scope?
btt
up still for sale
These are great scopes for a .22 rifle or a woods rifle. I got 2 in 4x and 2 in 6x.
good scope for sale
What is the length of this scope? Does it have the fast focus euro adjustment or standard American?

Is it the titanium model? Does it come with the box? Any marks or is it like new?
What is the length of this scope? Does it have the fast focus euro adjustment or standard American?

Is it the titanium model? Does it come with the box? Any marks or is it like new?

New.... scope is about 7" mount length Yes new in box never mounted 200 plus dollar scope. Not Titanium that I know of. Scope is about 4 years old and new. Super optics
© 24hourcampfire