Home
Posted By: Wyogal WTS Marlin444P or Marlin 375 - 03/31/11
Which ever I can sell first, I will keep the other. Both guns are MOA shooters with factory ammo. Which ever one I can sell,
I will have at least 6 boxes of factory ammo for sale, for a good price. Buyer has first dibs.

Marlin 444P, factory ported, guide gun in excellent condition,
except that my gunsmith repaired the front sight. It has some of the bluing marred there. It comes with a Weaver base. Front sight is a fiber optic sight. It also comes with new Lee dies.
Asking $435 shipped to FFL from a nonFFL.////WITHDRAWN, as the 375 SPF.

Marlin 375 in 375Win, very good condition, a few dings and scratches, nothing deep or big. It has a Decelerator recoil pad, which was on it when I bought it 7 years ago. A perfect fit. It comes with a Weaver base, Redding dies, a new crimp die, and around 30 once fired brass.
Asking $500 shipped to FFL from NonFFL to lower 47, no Kali. Will consider Alaska but would be added shipping.////SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Will post pics later tonight.
pictures on the marlin 375

[Linked Image]

The pistol grip is the 375.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The 444.

[Linked Image]

The 375.

[Linked Image]

444 on top, 375 on bottom.
Scopes and slings are not included and not for sale. If you want more pics of specfic areas on the rifles, please PM with an email address and I'll take the pics and email them. Thanks for looking!
The 444p should fly out the door...

Ron
Thanks. One might think, but the economy today is not kind.
But my rifles have no surprises. Just great memories and many hunting possibilities.
Bump for the night crowd
TTT
Wyogal,
I will take the 375. Please PM me with the details. What is your price on the ammo?
Pumah25
Thank you Pumah. I will PM you with details.
Marlin 375 SPF.

So I'm keeping the Marlin 444/withdrawn from sale.
Good for you on the 444p...

See you in the woods...

Ron
© 24hourcampfire