Home
I�ve got the opportunity to buy a rifle I have wanted for years and need some funding! I know some of you will be going fishing and hiking in bear country and will really appreciate this revolver.

It is a Smith & Wesson M329 Alaskan Backpacker IV Talo Exclusive. It�s has a Scandium Alloy Frame , Stainless Cylinder, 2.5 in Barrel, Gold Bead front sight with V-notch rear. It is suppose to be �New In Box� but I can see evidence that it has been fired. Whether that is from S&W proofing the gun, or someone sneaking it to range from the gun shop, I don�t know. It was a display gun at the shop, and has probably been handled by folks with little respect for another man�s property, So to be fair in my description, lets call it �Almost new in the box�. I don�t think anyone will be disappointed with that.

Asking price is $795.00 and I will pay up to $25 of the shipping cost. FFL to FFL.
I�ve never sold a gun this way before, so please be patient with me.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I guess the first I'll Take It, will get it, if money and shipping can be arranged. Thanks, Allen
Opps, forgot to mention that it is a 44 Mag, but I am figuring you probably already knew that. smile
I carried a all stainless steel 3" 629 for 4 years guiding bears. Just picked up a month ago a 329PD 4". I would have been all over this one if I didn't just get the 329PD. Good luck in selling it, somebody will be very happy with it on there hip. Craig
Those old sow grizzlies are going to be cranky this spring. You really need this!
Great looking gun. Tempted to swap from my 329PD to this due to the stainless cylinder. Decisions Decisions wink
I doubt you could find one of these cheaper.

Free bumpola...

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
I doubt you could find one of these cheaper.

Free bumpola...

Travis

Thanks for the bump! The price is about the best I could do, hoping for a quick sale. There is a special rifle out there with my name on it, waiting to be ransomed from its current cruel captor. Need funds!
Bump for a good deal that someone should take before I do. Tempting for sure, especially when the reports are bears are emerging in Montana . . .
If the thought of shooting this 329 scares you, I could substitute a S&W Model 27 Classic for the same money.
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I carried a all stainless steel 3" 629 for 4 years guiding bears. Craig

Since when did BEARS need guides?!?!? What is this world coming too......

Btw, love my 329PD, carry it a LOT. Fire it, not so much.
Originally Posted by safariman

You got that right! Anyone that packs a heavy revolver frequently will really love this gun, because it is so lite. But the 329's are not fun plinking gun.
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I carried a all stainless steel 3" 629 for 4 years guiding bears. Craig

Since when did BEARS need guides?!?!? What is this world coming too......

It a lot easier to guide bears,they never complain about the weather,bugs ect. ect... Just keep the bait barrel full and there happy. And they tip the same....leave you sh_t
If anyone is seriously considering this offer, you might want to hurry. The NICS might get shutdown when the goverment goes home!
Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
Great looking gun. Tempted to swap from my 329PD to this due to the stainless cylinder. Decisions Decisions wink

You and me both!
OK, this weekend only, Asking price will be $750.00 and I will pay up to $25 of the shipping cost. FFL to FFL.

Feel like I'm at a charity fund raiser here. Everyone looking for a bargin instead of trying to help the cause! smile
Time is running short! This offer goes in the archives tommorow.
SOLD! I want it.
This has got to be a snappy mofo.
Seconds if deal falls through.
Anybody talked to Allen? The last date before BC9696 posted today was a year ago.
Lol!
Sometimes the reading part throws people laugh
lol...no kidding.

As an aside....My S&W backpacker was the least accurate gun I've ever owned. Absolutely brutal.
"In your face" bear protection only....
Last Call for BC9696.

In light of all the threads about Alaskan handguns lately, I decided to wakeup this thread. The revolver is still stashed away in my safe as pictured. Price still the same.

If you are intrested, say so and PM me.
Nice gun
I will take it
Sold to Stick58 pending paperwork and funds.
Nice!
Let me know if the buyer changes his mind. I'll take it if the deal falls through.
© 24hourcampfire