Home
I am looking to sell these for maybe $1.00 each. They are all in GREAT condition. Would be great for holding fishing items or anything else.They are medium size. (and no i didn't drink these lol)

If you buy several I will ship them via Flat Rate to save you some money! Please feel free to contact me if interested.
These are very handy. When I was a restaurant manager, I would keep all of those bags, and use them for just about anything. They are actually pretty good quality. If I didnt have about 5 laying around, I would by some.

joe
Can you tell me the measurements of the size please?
I'll take as many as you can fit in the USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. PM to follow.
Jerry/AK
I also use them a lot
Both Myself and my Daughter carry our laptop charging cords and mouse in them. I store pistols in them we should start a thread of all the uses I think it would be even longer that a current squabble thats going on the fire HAHA

Hank
They make great reel covers.
I've heard of people making blankets from Crown Royal Bags...
Bought a bunch of these from a fellow here on the "fire". Looking at one right now sitting on the reload table. Has a 100pcs. of .300why brass in it. I use them for "stuff sacks" for small items in my pack. Someone asked about "size". I would guess 5" around, and 6" tall.
Originally Posted by elkslayer53
They make great reel covers.
+1. Excellent dust covers, I've been using them for yrs on my Ocean reels.
"I'll take as many as you can fit in the USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. PM to follow."

Sounds good to me as well PM sent

rudyc
I am seeing how many I can fit in a small flat rate box now. Then I will PM everyone that is interested in them. Thank you.
I can fit 10 bags in a small flat rate box.
I'll take (10); PM sent.
I'll also take ten. PM sent.
Met a guy one time that worked on the pipeline that made a seat cover for his pickup out of them, he and the pipeline crew did drink the bottles in all of those!
PM sent
There is 57 bags left. PM if interested in any.
ALL BAGS ARE GONE, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT OR MESSAGED ME ABOUT THE BAGS.
I have some Crown Royal bags to sell for the same deal if anyone is interested. Just PM me and tell me how many you'd like. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire