Home
I really hate to sell this rifle but have to pay my co-pay for the wifes appendectomy. I bought this rifle from a member here less than a year ago and I am using his photos since I need a new SD card for my camera.

The rifle is a Ruger Express M77 chambered in 30/06. The stock is circassian walnut. Barrel sports a quarter rib and express sights. There are a few tiny handling marks on the stock. Bluing is perfect. Factory scope rings are included. No scope included. The rifle is a real shooter. It puts five shots into 3/4" at 100 yards with 180gr Partitions.

Price - $1200 shipped to your FFL. Sorry but only interested a sale and not looking for any trades.

You can reach me via PM here or email at [email protected]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gorgeous Rifle, is the Zeiss included?
Originally Posted by ursus148
Gorgeous Rifle, is the Zeiss included?

Thanks for the compliment. As mentioned in the post above - NO SCOPE INCLUDED.
Sorry I did not see it in the post.
Bump for a beautiful rifle.
Beautiful rifle for sure. Bump...
Nice rifle. This would be the perfect platform for a re-bore to 9.3X62.
I don't own a 30-06, this is tempting.

Bump for a very nice rifle.
Selling this rifle is one of those I know I am going to heavily regret down the road. But not much choice in the matter. You wont find a nicer or better shooting 30/06 out there without going full custom.
Bill's rifle is a rare beauty, just this side of a custom. He's also a top notch guy to deal with, so procede with confidence.
BTT for Bill's rifle.
Reduced to $1150 shipped
btt
M1, is this a 24" barreled rifle? Gorgeous

TTT

Gunner
Question: I own a 375 H&H RSM. Great rifle but glad I own a horse if I want to hunt the back country. (It is HEAVY). I assume the Express and RSM are about the same rifle, so I wonder what does your's weigh in at ? I'd sure love to own it!
Mine RSM is the top one:

[Linked Image]
You going to do it on layaway, OldDoucheLady1942?
I weighed the rifle on an old postal scale and it came in right at 7 3/4 pounds. But it is an old scale and the weigh could be +/- an ounce either way.

The barrel measures 22" from muzzle to the face of the bolt.
btt for the night crowd
btt
Will somebody please buy this rifle already? my checkbook keeps flippin open, grin

TTT for the evening crowd.

Gunner
gunner,
just write fast before it closes and the rifle can be all yours.
Bill, if this were a .338 Win mag, it would be mine by now!! Nice rifle!Have done business will Bill in the past....he's good to go!
Keith
Originally Posted by M1Tanker
gunner,
just write fast before it closes and the rifle can be all yours.

Im hearin ya loud and clear neighbor, this rifle, a 2.5-8 leupold in a set of warne QD's and 200 gn. NP's would be a SWEET rig for all NA hunting.

TTT for a cool rifle at a very fair price.

Gunner
I'll take it per pm offer, PM sent,

Thanks
Gunner
Request to purchase temporarily suspended, due to an enlisted serviceman's interest in this rifle.
Glad to do so.

Gunner
Gunner,

hats off from here on your gesture. Kudos!
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Gunner,

hats off from here on your gesture. Kudos!

Well Thank You for the kind reply Wildcatter264.

Gunner
gunner500 - I have almost that exact set up on my Express - except for the Warne QD rings. Took the warne's off and put the factory rings back on. Great gesture on your part!
Rifle is SOLD!!! A soldier has a great rifle waiting for him when he gets home from Iraq.
Great to hear. Nothing better than a member of our Nations Military ending up with this fine rifle.

Also nice to see Gentleman, acting like Gentleman.

Happy shooting to all.

Originally Posted by Freedumb1
Great to hear. Nothing better than a member of our Nations Military ending up with this fine rifle.

Also nice to see Gentleman, acting like Gentleman.

Happy shooting to all.

Speaking of gentlemen, anyone got a similar rifle I can hang the 2.5-8 leupold and Warne QD's for a 77 I ordered yesterday, cards been charged, package has been shipped, I gotta find something <smile>

Gunner
pm sent
Gorgeous rifle, and gorgeous lawn!! wink
Originally Posted by WORLDHUNTER
pm sent

All is good, WORLDHUNTER stepped up and offered a beautiful rifle, the twin to this one, caliber and all with a timney trigger and sourdough front sight, it will be heading to Oklahoma next week. Thanks all.

Gunner
© 24hourcampfire