Home
Traded off one of my hunting scopes and looking if anyone has a used on for sale to replace it with. I'd like a variable with low end 2.5-4.5 and high end 10+. I need a reticle that is not super-thin as PNW forests can be pretty dim when it opens.

Thanks
Lots of Leupold 2.5-8x36s show up here. Once in a while a Leupold Euro with the big German reticle. Conquests are also great.
pm'd ya...
There is a member here with a very good deal on just what your after. He has a nice Ziess Conquest with low profile turrets. I will try to find it and pm it to you.
Sorry, it was sold a few hours ago.
How about a zeiss conquest 2.5-8X with turrets and German #4? Both the turrets and the #4 required a trip back to Germany and a hefty wait. Will ship in factory box with bikini cover. Not going to beat this performance at close to this price point....

$575 shipped with delivery confirmation

Pic on last years rifle:
[Linked Image]
How about a new Swarovski Z-3 3-10X42 for $800.00?
I have a like new Kahles 3-9x42 AH TDS reticle. It has been mounted and shot some bet there is no evidence of it. It is in the original box and has the factory flip caps. Price is $600 + actual shipping.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Lance
Opticsplanet has Leupold vx3 3.5-10x50 gloss heavy duplex scopes on sale for $449 with free shipping. Can't beat that with a stick.
PM coming
Originally Posted by slm9s
Traded off one of my hunting scopes and looking if anyone has a used on for sale to replace it with. I'd like a variable with low end 2.5-4.5 and high end 10+. I need a reticle that is not super-thin as PNW forests can be pretty dim when it opens.

Thanks

Take a good look at Meopta 1.5-6x42s. That FFP reticle is just what you're looking for
[/quote]

Take a good look at Meopta 1.5-6x42s. That FFP reticle is just what you're looking for[/quote]

Thanks, but I'm not looking for ideas of what scope I should look for. I am looking for people with suitable scopes for sale.
Thanks.
I have a Burris Signature Select 4-16x44 A/O . It has the Ballistic Plex reticule, Hunter knobs, Adjustable Parallax and Posi-Lock. Asking $465 shipped. No ring marks. Its in the box with all papers and covers. Its basically NIB.
You might consider the VXIII 3.5x10 that's available right now in the classifieds. Better hurry! laugh
turned out to be a Vari-x III
How bout a Burris black diamond. Side focus 4-16x50. Plex rect. Have box & papers. $500 shipped
btt
happy father's day
have z3 4-12x50 plex swarovski has been mounted only,box contains everything that comes with new scope 800.00
btt
Btt
Save yourself some coin:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...S_Burris_Fullfield_II_4_5_14#Post5343283
pm sent
btt
PM's returned. Still looking.
I have a Zeiss 3.5-10x mounted on a .22 that has light ring marks, but is like new. $425 shipped.
I have a 3-9 Leupold for $140
I have a Vari-X III 3.5-10X with mil-dot reticle and turrets, matte finish. $350 shipped. The reticle is pretty heavy on the outside of the duplex, so would be good for what you are looking for.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Couple of PMs sent
© 24hourcampfire