Home
Mr. Frane, you promised to refund $100.00 on the purchase of the Springfield 1922. I have not received your check,please advise your intentions at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
Notice to all regarding purchasing from Mr. Michael Frane of Torrance,CA. Last month I purchased a 1922 Springfield training rifle from this individual. He had e-mailed several pictures and everything looked fine so I went ahead with the purchase. When the rifle arrived I found that the stock had been cut down for a smaller shooter, the military buttplate had been refitted and the shortening was hard to detect in the photos. Also when the rifle arrived at my FFL, the bolt had just been placed in the case against the comb of the stock. The result was a badly marred stock comb from the bolt rubbing against it while in transit. After several e-mails back and forth Mr. Frane agreed somewhat grudgingly to refund $100.00. So far I have not seen his check, nor do I have reason to believe that I will. Future buyers need to beware of doing business with this individual, you have been warned.
Is "Mr. Frane" his name on the campfire???? if not, what is it so we can watch out. Thanks
BTT
Now why would you bump it and ignore the request for his online name/ID?
That seems very odd. Maybe afraid of the other side of the story?
Here we go again.
Someone needs to put out the call for that bastich "Brick Top". He will sort this out! Steve wink
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Someone needs to put out the call for that bastich "Brick Top". He will sort this out! Steve wink

Please don't poke that dog!
I sent BT an alert

Mike
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Why has the Classifieds become the Bitching post for all bad deals on the internet????If this did not happen here, why post it here??????
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I sent BT an alert

Mike
Thank you for the opportunity to offer input. I am, however, presently indisposed waiting at a Southwest gate at Midway airport. It's great. I get to travel via airline (a chore I've never enjoyed, even when smoking was allowed) and I get to be in the presence of a lot of f*cking stupid, inconsiderate people. I thought I'd share my bitching since Huntz opened the door.
Originally Posted by Redbone311
Here we go again.
+1

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Thank you for the opportunity to offer input. I am, however, presently indisposed waiting at a Southwest gate at Midway airport. It's great. I get to travel via airline (a chore I've never enjoyed, even when smoking was allowed) and I get to be in the presence of a lot of f*cking stupid, inconsiderate people. I thought I'd share my bitching since Huntz opened the door.
TFF!
Originally Posted by Redbone311
Here we go again.

Below is the email that this moron sent me because I had the nerve to question why he would ignore the request for the campfire name of this guy he was trashing in public.

And below that is my reply email back to him.

It obviously did not happen on the campfire, so Bozo here is just trying to trash the guy's name without giving the poor guy any chance to have a rebuttal. as you can see by his email, his is the only version that counts.
It's real easy to see who the loser is here folks.
No need to call out the big guns like Bricktop. A blind man could see who the fool is here.

Emails:

Michael Frane
gunswizard Online content
Campfire Regular

FYI, as if it is any of your business I do not have the guy's campfire I.D.. There is no other side of the story, just the facts that I have stated. Maybe you should MYOB!

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none
#1710866 - 1 second ago Re: Michael Frane
Redbone311 Online content
Campfire Regular

And FYI - azzhole:
1) You made it my (and everyone else's) business when you decided to post your trash about another person.
2) If you don't have the guy's campfire ID then it obviously didn't occur here on the campfire. So it has no business here.
3) There is ALWAYS another side of the story. There is your version, the other guys version, and usually the truth, the 3rd version is somewhere in the middle. DUH!
4) As usual in these cases there is someone crying like a little girl - in this case YOU.
And as what happens in most cases, the little crybaby little girl with the big mouth is the one that was the azzhole.
5) you have just proven that YOUR the true azzhole in this mess.
6) So maybe you should G.F.Y. and next time MYOB. Which includes not posting your business on the web and making it everyone else's business.

Redbone311,

Actually, that is a pretty good response to this guy.

He's keeping his cards face down(if he has any) and lost all credibility with his rant.

You've pretty much outed him, and good on 'ya.

Steve
Originally Posted by GeoW
[Linked Image]

That's some funny google-fu right there....
I totally agree with Redbone.

What Gunwizard is hoping to accomplish here is a mystery to me.

No mystery, just trying to expose a guy who does not fully and accurately describe items he offers for sale to Campfire members. When called on the issue he makes bogus offers to refund partial purchase price. That's all, a simple Caveat Emptore if you all are smart enough to know what that means. If you have an issue with that take it up with me in a PM rather than in the open forum that is if you have enough class to do so. I think not. Good riddance losers!
And now I get this foolishness from the "wizard". Yep - he's a wizard all right! LOL

Originally Posted by gunswizard
Your post exemplifies the type of white trach moron you are making assumptions, and hurling baseless accusations. I am not going to gratify scum like yourself with anymore of a response than this. Don't bother with a reply as I have entered your I.D. in the Ignore catagory. Get a life and keep your nose out of other peoples business jackoff!

Yes sir eee indeedy folks. I'm the one "making assumptions, and hurling baseless accusations."
And I should "Get a life and keep your nose out of other peoples business jackoff!" after he posts this BS on an open forum no less, and that he knows the other guy isn't even on.

And if anyone even questions his story or asks for a name then they are azzholes also?
Do you get the feeling that he was an only, and spoiled child?

Hey blowhard.... why don't you post your actual name and address on here for everyone to see? Like you did for this other guy you were trying to screw over.

What a big mouth self centered loser.
No mystery, just trying to expose a guy who does not fully and accurately describe items he offers for sale to Campfire members. When called on the issue he makes bogus offers to refund partial purchase price. That's all, a simple Caveat Emptore if you all are smart enough to know what that means. If you have an issue with that take it up with me in a PM rather than in the open forum that is if you have enough class to do so. I think not. Good riddance losers!

Unless you give us his username here you're not helping anyone.

You are stroking your own pole pretty well though.
Here's a theme song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8N0PGvq8A
Must remember......do not do business with gunswizard.
There are some snake chaps for sale on the forum...........................
Originally Posted by Tom264

AMEN!

If you dealt with this person on a sale here, you should know his user name....

Did the transaction happen here, or on another website?
============================================================

Found this:

WTB: Springfield 1922 M2 .22 Caliber Training Rifle..............
gunswizard
Campfire Regular

WANT TO BUY: Springfield 1922 M2 .22 Caliber Training Rifle, looking for a nice clean rifle with no alterations. Should be complete with correct magazine and Lyman 48 receiver sight, looking for one to shoot not an overpriced "safe queen". I AM aware of those being offered on the various auction sites, please DO NOT refer me to any auction listings. Thanks!

Edited by gunswizard (05/30/11 05:32 PM)
Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post
Advertise on Free Classifiedsx!

#5291895 - 06/01/11 06:20 AM Re: WTB: Springfield 1922 M2 .22 Caliber Training Rifle.............. [Re: gunswizard]
eclectic
Campfire Regular

Consider this a wordy bump. I had a guy come into the store a couple weeks ago asking about one. He had found a restocked M2, had questions about whether to buy it, and was frustrated nobody knew what he was talking about. I surprise him by telling him there were 3 versions of the 1922. They were the NRA sales rifle, the M1 and the M2.

I have no idea how the M1 or M2 shoot, but the NRA sales rifle is a hoot to shoot. Good luck in your search.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post
#5297767 - 06/02/11 08:21 PM Re: WTB: Springfield 1922 M2 .22 Caliber Training Rifle.............. [Re: eclectic]
gunswizard
Campfire Regular

Found one, thanks to those who replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I have no interest in this particular transaction, however, I have purchased several things from "gunswizard" in the past and each and every item was just as advertised with quick shipping.

rudyc
That was nice of you to post rudy.

But after this show I wouldn't give this guy my name and address if he was sending me something for free.
Originally Posted by Tom264

I agree with that 100 percent.

Where do all these idiots come from?

Someone should give gunswizard back his baby bottle.
For all those who have been flaming me so vehemently, iamgunnut is Michael Frane. Caveat emptore when doing business with him for the reasons I have previously stated.
My guess is that your a liar!
Just like the rest of your lies and BS on here.

So I will email this iamgunnut guy and let him know your new set of lies.

1) he only has 21 posts - not likely
2) you could not come up with a name for days. In fact you clearly stated that you didn't have or you didn't know of his campfire name.
3) now your changing your story to try and lash back at one of the people/someone who you claim is "flaming me so vehemently".
4) you continue to show what a complete and udder azzhole you are

Hey gunswizard :(your a wizard all right)(but you should not have guns - your much too childish)
Are you purposely trying to make a complete azz of yourself?
It's hard to believe that someone could really be this dumb!
You should learn to just shut up. Your only showing people more and more what a fool you are.

I never knew of you at all before all of this (like most on here I bet), but now know what a brain dead moron you are. As well as an immature child and spoiled little brat.

iamgunnut was right. Someone give gunswizard back his baby bottle and put him to bed. He is overdue for his nap.
For all those who have been flaming me so vehemently, iamgunnut is Michael Frane. Caveat emptore when doing business with him for the reasons I have previously stated.

And your a f'cking big mouth LIAR gunswizard!

I am hereby calling you out on this!
POST THE PROOF OF THIS BY POSTING THE COPIES OF THE EMAILS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN NECESSARY FOR THIS TRANSACTION!

Of course you can't because it wasn't me! And your a little punk biatch liar! But everyone will see that also.

How old are you? 10? 11? 12?
Do you have your parents permission to use the computer?

Most people are smart enough to stop digging when they have found that they have dug themselves into a big hole.
NOT YOU! You just keep digging deeper. Smart, very smart.

Please, please, please, do not reproduce! There are already too many idiots on the planet.
hey notawizard!
Just thought of something. Is Casey Anthony your sister or something?
She is a pathological liar as well. And like you is also totally out of touch with reality.
Hey ! Jack-off-wizard !

I am still waiting for a public apology. Because both of us know your full of schiitt.

And you could not possibly post any such copies of emails or even better the posts itself. Because they don't exist. I never sold anything on here to anyone. jackofff

Little baby just got his feelings hurt. And now he has to attack somebody.
What a loser!

To all on the campfire: BEWARE OF THIS LOSER "gunswizard" AKA: jack-off-wizard
I don't think you'll get a responce let alone an apology.
Wow, this thread has taken a turn...
Crybaby Wizkid sent me a PM!!!!Thought i would share it.

FYI azzhole the deal did originate in the Campfire classifieds. Perhaps I should have let you be the chisler's next victim. MYOB from now on!
Originally Posted by Alaska Dave
I don't think you'll get a responce let alone an apology.

Yes I have to agree. But if that's that I don't mind bumping it so that others can be warned against dealing with this nightmare buyer and seller.
Originally Posted by Fireman_Frank

Stroke it Stroke it

Perfect song for jackoffwizard!

Nice job Fireman_Frank
Saturday morning bump for the weekend people so they can be warned of the jackoffwizard
iamgunnut is Michael Frane.
I'm betting this is not true. Randomly picking out a member(iamgunnut)and accusing him of something wrong is [bleep] up.

Paging Dr. [bleep](gunswizard)..... smile
Originally Posted by slg888
I'm betting this is not true. Randomly picking out a member(iamgunnut)and accusing him of something wrong is [bleep] up.

Your 100% correct that it's not true. And telling that lie is like you said, very wrong and [bleep] up. As is the liar and child and crybaby known as gunswizard AKA jackoffwizard

Beware folks of that child
Originally Posted by iamgunnut
Originally Posted by Fireman_Frank

Stroke it Stroke it

Perfect song for jackoffwizard!

Nice job Fireman_Frank

Way too funny!

I can't believe that this guy tries to blame and flame someone who only wrote a "remember not to buy" from this [bleep].

What a [bleep].

NOTE TO ALL: BEWARE AND DON'T BUY OR TRADE WITH GUNSWIZARD!
Bump just cause.....
I used to read Dear Abbey to feel a little less like my life was that of a drama queen. Now I read the classifieds.
Originally Posted by slg888

Exactly - BEWARE of this guy !
Seeing how our boy "gunswizard" AKA jackoffwizard likes to post and flame people using their real name and address. With them being totally unaware and defensless. And then to compound it and name other innocent people and claim that they are that person to try and save face:

Well folks what is good for the goose is good for the gander as they say.

So without further ado: gunswizards name and address is Bob Twining of Indianapolis, IN

And further Bob Twining, Tool & Die Professional
Home (317) 578-3257 Cell (317) 313-0073

And as Paul Harvey would say............... "Now you know the rest of the story folks!"

Congrat's there Bob! You have now made the big time list on the fire. And changing your profile name here won't help.

How does it feel jackazz to be treated to your own medicine?

Give him a call folks! Tell him what a fan you are.

Right after you write all the info down on your list of people NOT to buy or sell to!

Have a nice day there Bob Twining!
Bump
© 24hourcampfire