Home
Hi,

I have a Remington model 7 XCR camo bolt-action rifle in 7-08 cal for sale. It has a Realtree AP HD camo stock with R3 pad and a stainless steel action with a 20" fluted SS TriNyte barrel. Rifle has been fired less than 100 rounds, and groups were around an inch at 100 yards with 120 grain Ballistic Tips. If you want I have around 100 rounds of ammo loaded with H414 and 120 grain Ballistic Tips you can use for components I can include also.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I looked online for a reference price for this rifle, and what few I saw in 7-08 were all over the board. It was over $900 new, and now they have discontinued this model, so if you feel I am too far off base with the price feel free to make a reasonable offer, worst I will do is say no thanks. Asking $975 OBRO shipped to your ffl. If the buyer is interested I should have around 100 reloaded rounds with 120 grain Ballistic Tips I can throw in. You could use them for components if you wish. I have positive feedback here and on other sites. On ebay I am tracker270, on theoutdoorstrader.com I am Arnett. If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks
Danny
Seem's a few members were looking for this gun awhile back. Very nice rifle.
I want your gun... PM SENT
Wow 10 year old post rising to the top…..
Seller last logged on May 2020…
Appears people need to become familiar with how to search history here.
SECONDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I guess it was worth a shot. Maybe it will work out for Lazerus.
🤣🤣🤣 damb y’all getting hungry 😂
© 24hourcampfire