Home
SOLD!! A Remington 700 BDL, SS,DBM in 260 Caliber with 24' Barrel.The scope is a Leupold vx3 4.5-14x50 mm less than a year old.
I will sell both together for $1125 including shipping.The rifle has been accurized and will shoot Remington 140 gr factory core-lokt ammo under an inch at 100 yards. The target in the photo was shot last month and is a four shot group.Will consider selling them separate also.
The rifle has had approximatly 500 rounds through it.The stock is the factory stock and is bedded at the recoil lug.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice rig - should go pretty quickly!
That one of the early 260s with the slow twist barrel?
Ed, IIRC ALL 260s in 700s were 1-9" twist and will often do fine thru 142s if you don't download them.

Rem DID have a recall on M7s in 260, latter and current ones all run/ran 1-9s too. I suspect for SOME odd reason, Rem did not want to use the 8" twist that it used in their 700 Classic in 6.5x55. Had one.

SO unless I missed something somewhere, the only twist OTHER than the M7 'recall- due to twist mistake - which if an 8" was NOT a reason for recall nor a mistake...) has always been 1-9" ROT.

Someone can chime in if I am wrong.

The Gun has sold and the scope is availabe.

Dang, I was recently looking for one of these.
Price on the scope??
The scope is no longer available also.
© 24hourcampfire