Home
Some consider this the best hunting scope ever made. Amazing glass, but I'm just not a FFP guy. This scope has never been mounted. Comes w/ manual as pictured. It appears to have a small rub on the elevation cap that has been touched up and is hard to notice.

I'd love to trade it for another high-end scope in a similar magnification range. I can add cash for a Summit, Z5, Z6, or ??? Not sure where to price it, how about $899 shipped.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Inside the manual/book you have there is a list that pictures all of the reticles avalible with their name. Swarovski has several that are veriations of a duplex, which one is it?
How old is it?
It's just a Habicht? Not a PH or PV ect?
Originally Posted by VarmintVaporizer
Inside the manual/book you have there is a list that pictures all of the reticles avalible with their name. Swarovski has several that are veriations of a duplex, which one is it?

Its the "Absehen plex". No number by its picture, just that name. Its a nice duplex.

Originally Posted by Scottyman
How old is it?
It's just a Habicht? Not a PH or PV ect?

The manual says PF - PV.
Originally Posted by Scottyman
How old is it?

Honestly don't know, took it on trade. Never been mounted.
I think this is the Professional Hunter, but again I'm no Swaro expert. Anyone want to chime in?
Steve: If your willing to wiggle a little on the price I am offering you $825.00 for the Scope.
Originally Posted by killahog
Steve: If your willing to wiggle a little on the price I am offering you $825.00 for the Scope.

I don't want to drop it quite that much just yet. How about $850?
Thank you for considering the offer but I will pass at 850.00.
Here are the photos you sent me of the reticle, hope it helps you move it.

1st picture is 3X, & 2nd is 9X

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
SPF
© 24hourcampfire