Home
Barely any signs of use, a couple tiny scuffs on the barrel. Comes as pictured with Picatinny scope rail. Have original box but no manual or rings. These are known to be very accurate rifles. Action is silky smooth and mag capacity is 3 not 2 like most WSMs. Free floated, checkered, gray/black laminate stock, 1 in 11 R.O.T. 24 3/8" barrel for good velocity from the 300WSM. Great balance and feel. Weighs 7lbs as shown. The serial number dates to 2006. $680 Shipped insured. First posted "I'll take it" - gets it. Please follow with a PM. Thanks. OT

[Linked Image]
Up.
[Linked Image]
I have the same rifle with the laminate stock. Hard to find. The laminate stock is very nice.

Would trade a synthetic for the laminate?

Orchemo
Nope. Very well done laminate stock, its checkered, rather trim, not heavy and has great balance. Very few of these rifles around and I really like the fit and feel. Just not sure the WSM is for me, but I'll probably break down and shoot this in a few days when a new scope arrives. It is very much like new. Best to buy it while you can. wink
Dang, I'm tempted. I have the same one in a synthetic stock. I've been looking for a laminate one forever. Now I'm broke. Time to sell stuff. LOL.
Tikka 'nother look Washabi...
$650 FTF in P-town. No need to offer less. Shipping via method of your choice at actual cost. Also posted elsewhere... OT

I NEED a 25-06....
Or one of them 270s?
Or maybe a 243?

Chance for a FTF deal tomorrow from 9 to 11 at the little Hillsboro gunshow.... OT
How's about $650 shipped lower 47 1/2 (North of Frisco is ok).
got any use for a .30-06?
cz 550 american
Not so much any need for trades - especially after today's gunshow buying frenzy... It sure got a lot of looks and attention and nobody baulked on the price... It is in darn near new condition, I doubt more than a box, if any, shot through it. Boltface has no marks... OT

[Linked Image]
NOT FOR SALE ANY LONGER

Thanks for playing... OT

© 24hourcampfire