Home
I bought a new Rem. 700 stainless/tupperware ADL .308 last year. I have not shot it and still have the box and all paperwork.
I'm looking for basically the same rifle in .260 or 7-08.
I'll take new/used, ADL,BDL or mountain rifle, but must be stainless. I can add some boot for a faux Ti, mountain guide, ect.
Let me know what you got.
I'm well aware the .308 is a great round.....
Is there a price you'd sell at?
Originally Posted by Dan360
Is there a price you'd sell at?
Not at the moment.
I'm not too picky. I'd be willing to trade my NIB rifle for a decent used rifle that meets the above specs.
OP - save you the trouble and money...do you reload?

Put some 130 TTSX in there and go hunting, flat as the other two and lower recoil. Really, if your after deer sized game...you will be happy.

Not that I don't like the other two, just being practical vs. a Loony wink
Another option is to send it to IT&D Custom for a reasonably priced rebarrel to 7mm-08 (or 260). You can match the contour of your existing barrel so there will be no stock work. You'll end up with a better barrel in the chambering that you want.

RH
ttt
i have a nib 7mm-08 savage if'n you're interested.
Thanks, but I'll pass.
No love for the .308....

65BR..I do reload, I've just taken a liking to 6.5mm and 7mm and have lots of those bullets.
I have one of the ADL synthetic with the 3-9x40 Rem scope packages in 7-08 but its a matte blued. I bought it new a few weeks ago and have put 12 rounds through it.

Bb
Thanks, but wanting to stick with stainless.
© 24hourcampfire