Home
For sale is a terrific Ruger M77 tang safety, red pad rifle chambered in the awesome .280 Remington. This is an especially clean rifle in great, original condition. My price of $475.00 includes insured shipping to any lower 48 states FFL who accepts long guns from private individuals, and also includes the Warne rings you see in the pictures. I always put Warnes on my Rugers. Much better than the factory rings. The Nikon Monarch scope is not for sale. I also have a Redding 2-piece reloading die set and 50 pieces of 280 Rem brass I'll make the buyer of the rifle a good deal on. I will sell the reloading dies and brass separately, but only after the buyer of the rifle says he or she does not want them. And, I will give the buyer of this rifle my reloading data for 120gr Ballistic Tips that shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yards out of this rifle. This is a great classic hunting rifle chambered in one of the all-time great hunting rounds.

Attached picture Ruger 001.jpg
Attached picture Ruger 003.jpg
Attached picture Ruger 004.jpg
Attached picture Ruger 006.jpg
Bump for a nice rifle . . . good deal
PM sent....
Thanks W.A., I agree.

Reply sent sll.
Bump,for a nice rifle,and a really good guy!
Little help for ya Mark.................

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thank you for putting my pics on-screen Rich.

PM's answered. Rifle still for sale at this point.
Hi Mark-I would be interested in the dies-if, the soon-to-be-buyer doesn't need em. Thanks, Bruce
Oh that's great Bruce. I will let you know what happens either way.

Thanks,

Mark
You sure have a lot of nice rifles that I hate to keep passing up.
Bump for a great deal on a fine rifle.
Thanks C.T.

Rifle not sold yet.
Ill take it per our pm's
Rifle, rings, dies and brass go to mygirlhunts.

Thanks to all who inquired.

Mark
Is this M77 280 still for sale? Call John at 719-339-1570 or [email protected]
This add is 5 months old.
© 24hourcampfire