Home
smile

W
trade'n be mo fun then sell'n i think !
I got a gold grill fo yo teef I wud like to be tradin
The biggest mistake I see guys make is when they don't even want to hear what the trade offer is. Sometimes it would be in your best interest to be open to trade offers !!
+1
Originally Posted by highridge1
The biggest mistake I see guys make is when they don't even want to hear what the trade offer is. Sometimes it would be in your best interest to be open to trade offers !!

Yup!! And how about trading avatars??? whistle grin
You have the buttons for that right in front of you. Just hit them in the correct order!
Love tradin' stuff. Tongue in cheek post. See more asking for no trade offers....

W
A guy with an itch to scratch ain't always looking dollar for dollar, though laptops for guns cracks me the [bleep] up.....
Are you saying the "sword" is mightier than the "pen" in this instance?
Originally Posted by highridge1

Maybe.

But..... probably 99% of the time that I've been offered a trade, it for something that I have zero use for or interest in. If I traded, it would mean that I then have to go through another cycle of trying to sell whatever I just got instead.

Just takes a lot more time and hassle to get to the end result that way.

The only time I've offered a trade was when somebody specifically posts that they want to trade for the exact item that I just happen to have laying in the corner.

© 24hourcampfire