Home
Guys,

Here is one you don't see up for sale very often. This gorgeous knife is a German made Anton Wingen Stag handled Hunter. The whole package is absolutely brand new, unused condition. Please not when looking at the pics, this puppy was a bear to photograph due to the mirror polished blade there were lots of reflections. I can assure you that blade has not a mark on it. It's gorgeous.

The knife is 7.75" long with a 3 5/8" long Stainless blade. The mirror polished blade is marked "Wingen Rostfrei, Solingen Germany" with the Othello logo. The little knife has a nice heft in the hand yet with sheath weighs a fraction over 4 ounces. A perfect belt knife.

The knife is full hidden tang with just about perfect fit and finish. The handle is genuine Stag with leather and red/ white fiber washer accents. There is a small brass finger guard and a nicely flared Aluminum butt cap has a brass nut at the back to keep everything tight.

The knife comes complete with the original Wingen box and a beautiful Tan leather sheath Marked "Anton Wingen West Germany"- which gives you an idea how long ago it was made.

My price is $79 SHIPPED. The price is firm - no trade offers please.
Any form of payment is fine but PayPal is preferred. Thanks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
BTT.. wink
I will take it. thanks, Mark.
B,

Reply PM sent..

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Great buy. I have a similar knife I bought in Germany 20 years ago.

Great quality.
I have its fraternal twin. It is almost exactly the same , but has a camping scene engraved on the blade and the decorative handle spacers are just brown and tan---no red. Mine also has some brass pins in the handle.
© 24hourcampfire