Home
Thanks
I had one years ago that wasn't accurate. I ended up buying a used Anschutz that was.
Huh? My Ruger is accurate. And is a danged site better looking/built than the Remington 799 soviet-bloc built 22 hornets! wink
No doubt! I just figured it was me or my ammo, but it wasn't my cup of tea. Only offer that up for perspective. smile
I would get a CZ527. Very accurate rifles.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

I've had both, still have the CZ

The Rugers are better looking though and you might get a shooter?
Pm sent

Aren't the CZ's built in a soviet-bloc country?;) When I think of soviet rifles, I think of those hideous Mosin-Nagants and believe they never made a decent anything, let alone a rifle, and still don't! But, that's just my opinion! BUY AMERICAN!! wink
Originally Posted by ken458

Aren't the CZ's built in a soviet-bloc country?;) When I think of soviet rifles, I think of those hideous Mosin-Nagants and believe they never made a decent anything, let alone a rifle, and still don't! But, that's just my opinion! BUY AMERICAN!! wink

Good point actually. We shouldn't keep sending our dollars overseas. We need them here.
I own exactly what you are lookin for, but she's too nice to sell. Sweet shooting little gun, dropped a coyote at 250 on the run last weekend with 35 gr vmax. Hope you end up finding one. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Shhhh .... don't tell my 77/22 Hornet. Factory ammo, left target:

[Linked Image]
anyone seen the 17 hornet yet?
Originally Posted by Ogallala_1
anyone seen the 17 hornet yet?

Hasn't made their website yet ... I assume it will be a 77/17 ... ???

Free Bump
Free bump good guy to deal with
© 24hourcampfire