Home
Wood and bluing show some wear, missing factory rear sight. With or without steel tube Weaver K4.... trigger is excellent, no rust to my knowledge.
Gunbroker is your friend.
IIRC a super nice one sold here for 500 not that long ago...
The infamous book says:
100%---$450
98%----$400
95%----$350
90%----$300
80%----$250
70%----$200
60%----$180

with a note that says subtract 10% for 300 Savage
I bought a very nice one last year for $350.00....
Gunbroker and Ebay both are fine as long as you only look at items that have had bids placed on them.

Some sellers have unreal "Buy Now" prices and no bids.

HM
Originally Posted by halfmile
Some sellers have unreal "Buy Now" prices and no bids.
HM

SO TRUE! Isn't it odd how some sellers refuse to recognize actual market value! I can show you an ad that's been re-listed over 100 times! I suppose if GB charged even a minimum fee whether your firearm sold or not, it would be a much more effective means of selling and determining true market value for firearms. The huge differences are gun shops verses individuals where overhead is not a factor.
DMc
Y U Sell Wifey rifle?
I'd say $400. Prices on these rifles has gone way up in the last couple of years. You might do better if you aren't in a hurry. Is the stock original?
Stock is original.... no more Ms Podunk = no need for a right hand 300 Savage.... thinking on replacing it with something ambidextrous like a 99
$350-425 depending on condition. Great caliber for game and usually accurate too.
it is a short action rem, always worth 300-325
© 24hourcampfire