Home
Posted By: Fireball2 .218 Bee brass for sale - 02/02/12
I have 124 1 time fired, resized, cleaned, deburred, ready to load Winchester 218 Bee brass for $40 shipped to your door. Midway and Graf and Sons are $44 per 100, this is 124, but they're out of stock, and this includes shipping.
218 Bee brass is out of stock the couple places I checked.
changed the price
I have a dealers account with Graf & Sons and I can buy it for $39/100 plus H&S. But they are out of stock. Sinclair International has new unprimed brass in stock for 47.99/100. S&H 12.95. Delivered cost $60.94/100. So, once fired for $40 delivered, doesn't cut it. I am interested, but not at your asking price. Let me know if you can consider some alternative pricing.
Thanks,
John Bohm
funny........far too funny!
Originally Posted by jbx648
I have a dealers account with Graf & Sons and I can buy it for $39/100 plus H&S. But they are out of stock. Sinclair International has new unprimed brass in stock for 47.99/100. S&H 12.95. Delivered cost $60.94/100. So, once fired for $40 delivered, doesn't cut it. I am interested, but not at your asking price. Let me know if you can consider some alternative pricing.
Thanks,
John Bohm

Very impressive attitude for your first post. Why didn't you PM this wealth of knowledge you have to the seller instead of slamming/dumping on his for sale post. If you don't wish to pay his posted price then buy your chit at dealer discount elsewhere!

Apologize to seller for my comment, just cannot believe internet etiquette of some people.
brass sold.
© 24hourcampfire