Home
A friend has asked me to list his Browning A-5 for sale. The gun is a 12 ga. 3" magnum of Japanese manufacture and is about 15 years old with about four boxes of shells down the tubes. It came with a 32" full-choked, vent-rib barrel. A 28" InvectorPlus vent-rib barrel with three tubes was purchased a little later. Also included is a zip-on camo cover. Overall the gun is in very good condition. There is a little corrosion on the left side of receiver, top of tang and bottom of tang. The barrels show no defects other than the normal wear from sliding. The wood has handling marks, most notable of which are on the bottom of the stock and forend. The defects show up in photos at:

http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/cjkostic/Browning%20A-5/

The owner wants to sell everything as a package.

PRICE: $735.00 shipped.
I have this exact gun and it hammers late season pheasants. I'd be interested in the barrel with invectors if the package splits.

To the top for a great Browning.
Thanks, 257. It is a nice A-5 for the money. If I was to split the package, the 32" barrel would be the one sold separately -- at least for now.

If anyone is interested, the 32" full choke barrel is available for $260.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thanks, Bigbuck.
TTT -- $700.00 shipped for everything.
You is welcome.
Browning A-5 package is sold.
© 24hourcampfire