Home
I have a very nice old Remington Model 14 pump rifle chambered in .32 Remington for sale.

[Linked Image]

Condition is easily 80%+. The gun is all original. No reblue. No refinish on stocks. Original sights. No extra holes or modifications.

[Linked Image]

The bore is very good and the gun functions well. Features the brass caliber indicator on the left side of the receiver, and a curved steel buttplate.

[Linked Image]

Serial #919XX, made in approximately 1924. These old Remington pumps are built like Swiss watches and are a joy to shoot. The actions are smooooth and fast, and they are classic old-time deer rifles.

[Linked Image]

The .32 Remington cartridge is basically a rimless version of the .32 Winchester Special, and is a great deer cartridge. Ammo is still available from Buffalo Arms and other sources, and brass can easily be reformed from .30 Remington cases.

[Linked Image]

These older Model 14s are tough to find in decent condition. I'm only selling this one because I purchased one that's in a little bit nicer shape this week and I only have room in the safe for one.

Asking $475 including shipping in the lower 48. I will ship this gun to a C&R holder or to a regular FFL. If the FFL holder on your end requires that the rifle be sent from an FFL on my end, add $30 to the purchase price. Payment by U.S. POSTAL money order ONLY. First PM with an "I'll take it" gets the rifle.

Rod

Bump for a great rifle, if I didn't already have two in .32 I would be all over this one!
Another bump for a great old gun. Man, the stories that gun could tell.....
Post Super-Bowl bump
ttt
Great rifle, very good price.
It is a great rifle and a very good price, but let's try $450 shipped to the lower 48.

Rod
ttt
One more time. My best price is $435 shipped. If there's no interest here I'll put it on GunBroker this weekend.

Rod
^^^
Bump for a good guy and sweet rig!
Final markdown: $395 shipped in the lower 48. This is a steal!

Rod
Morning bump
Good guy bump. Nice rifle at a great price as well!!!
No longer for sale on the Campfire.

Moving this to Gunbroker.com this afternoon.

It'll start at $5.00 with NO RESERVE.

Thanks,

Rod
Just caught this thread Rod and got registered to the site (although I've been a lurker for awhile). I've got a message in to my brother who is trying to round out his collection of model 14s. He's currently got a family hand down 30 and picked up a 35 last year at a show. Sweet 32 for a real nice price!

He should be calling me back shortly!

Thanks,
John
© 24hourcampfire