Home
The NRA has had a Sponsored Life Membership deal going on for a little while. I am not sure when it will end but the normal life membership is $1000. If an existing life member sponsors a person to a sponsored life membership the cost is $300, whether or not if your a member or new sign up.

There is a special number to call (877-672-2000 then #3), you must have a life members name and membership # plus sponsors state of residence and be prepared to charge the $300 fee.
This deserves a bump up
I am not yet a life member and would be willing to join, I don't know any life members but am sure I could find a few here.
I belong for the next 2 years on a 5 year membership.

Originally Posted by JonS
I am not yet a life member and would be willing to join, I don't know any life members but am sure I could find a few here.
I belong for the next 2 years on a 5 year membership.

Me too, if anyone is willing.

donsm70
Any one tried this yet? Is this a valid current deal?

The only references I could find were from 2011 and 2008.

Myron
Would also be willing to upgrade my membership, if a life member is willing.
I'm a life member and would be willing to help but need to know the scoop.
here is a link that discusses this. I am interested if there is a life member willing to sponsor me. Thank you
http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...ifetime-membership-300-save-700-now.html
oops thats an old link sorry about that.
I would also be interested. Can a life member sponsor more than 1 person?
I'm a live member, if someone wants to do the leg work I will sponsor them.
Originally Posted by reelman
I'm a live member, if someone wants to do the leg work I will sponsor them.

Pm sent
I am a life benefactor member and my wife is a life member. Glad to help sponsor anyone interested. Shoot me a pm if interested.
PM sent TwoTrax.

I upgraded to a Life Member back when they had their Millenuim offer in 2000, for something like $500 for an existing member. After two or three years, they just changed it to Extended Pay Life, and started sending me bills. I questioned them, but didn't have my records to prove it (credit card bills were gone after a year, it was on a card that I no longer had, everything wasn't online like now), and I just didn't feel like doing all of the legwork, so let it drop. Funny, my magazine labels, etc, said "Life" for a couple years, then all of a suden I wasn't? They eventually dropped my magazine, etc, and I just let it go. I knew they had my money, hoped they put it to good use, and that was good enough for me.

But, I'm interested in trying again. More so than giving them more money (not a bad thing), I'm feeling the need to boost the membership numbers in a voting year.
If you need a sponsor just email me
I don't know if you can sponsor a second person or not but I'm interested in upgrading to a life member for $300.

PM me if your interested in sponsoring me with your info.

Thanks,
Spot
I would like sponsored. Perfect timing; I need to renew and election funding for them.

I'm a Benefactor member and will do what I can to sponsor someone or many ones.
I would also be interested in upgrading to a life member, has anyone done this yet?
I would like to upgrade. If there is a sponser interested shoot me a PM.
I just called the number and they said yes it is true. I now just need to get a life members membership number. Any help would be appreciated.

FYI - it ends this Wednesday

Thanks
Originally Posted by emmerth
I would also be interested in upgrading to a life member, has anyone done this yet?

I did it. Took about 5 minutes. No problems whatsoever.

Thanks to Spanokopitas, I was able to upgrade mine for the $300. This is truely a great deal. Glad this was brought to our attention.

Thanks....
Thanks for the info. I just signed up my one year old grand daughter. This is cheaper than what my other two cost me.
I am interested in upgrading if there is any sponsors left. If someone will sponser me just shoot me a pm.
Thanks in advance.
Brian
I am interested in signing up as a life member.

If someone is willing to sponsor me, please send me a pm.

Thanks. donsm70
Send me an email i will forward my info

[email protected]
I would like to sign up as a life member also. PM me if anyone would like to sponsor. Thanks Dean
raamw
I sent you an email.
Thanks
Brian
I am willing to upgrade to life member if someone is willing to sponsor, please PM. Thanks.
Also, if I get signed up, can I immediately turn around and sponsor my son?
Originally Posted by NE1022

Great question
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by NE1022

Great question

I was wondering the same thing, for my 2 year old! smile
Ok guys - I'm now upgraded to life member...

Thanks RAAMW !

BTW - the NRA lady told me the number to call for a shorter hold time is ..

1-877-672-2012

Spot
If I can sponsor more than one person I will, just let me know.
I just called and the lady said that the lifetime member has to call. Has anyone else ran into this or is the person calling pretending to be the life member?
That would be great! Someone sen me a PM with a name and I'll sign up.
I would think you can sign up as many people as you would like under the same sponsor

As far as sponsoring someone as soon as you get signed up I think it may some time for the NRA to update their r3ecords just have them use the same sponsor
Just a heads up... unless it depends on the operator you get, the folks at the 1-877-672-2012 number can't help you.
The number is

877-672-2000 then 3
Just got my life membership. Instead of calling, you can go to nra-2012.org and enter the current life members id#, zip code, and e-mail, and then it will let you do a gift lifetime membership for $300. GunRights Radio posted a video tutorial for this on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0E7YWb-lo
Sweet, I'll use the website but am waiting on a lifer to PM his/her information. If you would prefer to call send me your phone number and I'll call you ASAP.
If anyone needs a life members info.....

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
[email protected]

Hope this helps

I'll send my info to anyone who asks by PM.

All PMs replied to. So far five new lifers and $1,500.00 to the NRA. Keep those PM's coming.
The lady I spoke said that a sponsor can sponsor unlimited people. And she did not require for the member to call in.
Sounds good PM sent
I just upgraded thanks to BenelliHunter
I too just upgraded thanks to BenelliHunter.

Brian
Just upped mine bump for a good thing
Anyone needing a sponsor # just let me know by PM. "Great" to see so many signing up. Often wondered why I would see guys with a 22LR that might cost $5000 and they would not be a member of the NRA. I signed on back in the 60's when it was $125 for life. Just keep upgrading till I made Benefactor. BTT
I would like to up my membership, If someone would be so kind to sponsor me wink Please.
If so please PM info

I found a local sponsor.
Also; thanks to a member for their generous sponsor offer.
God Bless
Sav....New NRA Lifer!!!
I just upgraded-they only asked for "sponsors NRA #" and then my info.Very quick-took all of about 2 minutes.This is a great deal.I was told offer was good to March 2nd.
Just upped mine also,very easy. Thanks to BenelliHunter, used your info.
Thanks Ron
I dropped my NRA Membership when I received an email from them telling me to support Harry Reid. I suggest everyone to dis continue association whith the NRA

Originally Posted by raamw
The NRA has had a Sponsored Life Membership deal going on for a little while. I am not sure when it will end but the normal life membership is $1000. If an existing life member sponsors a person to a sponsored life membership the cost is $300, whether or not if your a member or new sign up.

There is a special number to call (877-672-2000 then #3), you must have a life members name and membership # plus sponsors state of residence and be prepared to charge the $300 fee.
Savorino-PM sent
[quote=RichardAustin] I dropped my NRA Membership when I received an email from them telling me to support Harry Reid. I suggest everyone to dis continue association whith the NRA

The NRA is a one issue organization and while I would like to see Reid gone, as long as he's there he's pretty solid on the 2nd Amendment. How many anti-gun bills have you seen pass the Senate lately?

I just signed-up for the Life Membership also.

Thanks to my sponsor - BenelliHunter

I also donated a $25.00 gift membership for someone in our Military Forces overseas.

Ken
It worked for me!

Thanks to raamw for the sponsorship.

donsm70
I'm in! thanks guys, going to get my dad and friends to bump up as well.
Me too.
I just saw this thread and tried to call and they were closed , I'll try again in the am. I hope its not over yet.
BTT
Originally Posted by ColdBore
I upgraded to a Life Member back when they had their Millenuim offer in 2000, for something like $500 for an existing member. After two or three years, they just changed it to Extended Pay Life, and started sending me bills. I questioned them, but didn't have my records to prove it (credit card bills were gone after a year, it was on a card that I no longer had, everything wasn't online like now), and I just didn't feel like doing all of the legwork, so let it drop. Funny, my magazine labels, etc, said "Life" for a couple years, then all of a suden I wasn't? They eventually dropped my magazine, etc, and I just let it go. I knew they had my money, hoped they put it to good use, and that was good enough for me.

But, I'm interested in trying again. More so than giving them more money (not a bad thing), I'm feeling the need to boost the membership numbers in a voting year.

OK, I'm now in the elite group that holds TWO life memberships (thanks TwoTrax!). laugh

Just re-upped, again... smile
Originally Posted by wildone
I hope its not over yet.

I asked while on the phone, due to conflicting info on this thread.

He said that originally it was till 15Jan, then they extended it till 15Feb (today, the Wed referred to somewhere in this thread), and have extended it again until 02Mar, like also mentioned.

So there are still a couple weeks for guys to get in.

BTW, he initially said "So how would you like to pay the $600?".

I said I thought it was $300, with a "sponsor", to which he said yes it is. So it sounds like anybody can join for $600, which is already a deal, but even better this way.

I hope they get a ton of new members, and that those in DC take notice.
Thank you BenelliHunter.
Just did it on the website, easy peasy..

Thank you BenelliHunter.
linky?
Has anyone else used the computer site to do this? The billing info with come up as the addy if the sponsor...I assume no issue to change and use my own to mesh with my credit card...???
Watch the link video in a earlier post it gives you the route
Yes...I did,and when it came down to the final pay page, The sponsors billing addy was already filled in...I just want to avoid the NRA saying, HEY, he is paying his own gift on the sponsors ticket...
Just want to avoid pain...
Done deal

Thank you BenelliHunter

Hey a gift is a gift all the way around
Bump up
Well I did it! Used my son's (Life) for sponsorship. I'll bet I'm the oldest here to convert to Life Membership. Had to lie on year of birth; the selection only went to 1943 & I was born in 1938!!!!!!!!!! Glad to support.
Originally Posted by coltchris
Well I did it! Used my son's (Life) for sponsorship. I'll bet I'm the oldest here to convert to Life Membership. Had to lie on year of birth; the selection only went to 1943 & I was born in 1938!!!!!!!!!! Glad to support.

Current automated records, I was told, go back only to 2000. I asked when I became a Life Member (sometime between 1964 and 1968) and they couldn't tell me. Not sure that I can find that member card that I packed away two moves ago. The new cards are undated except for those with an expiration date.
Thanks BenelliHunter!!
Lets keep this going; very important in this election year.
Question for all you lifers. Do they still sent you all that crap in the mail that the yearly folks are flooded with?
Originally Posted by whitedogone
Question for all you lifers. Do they still sent you all that crap in the mail that the yearly folks are flooded with?

Yes and they try to get you to upgrade to the next level. No big deal just throw it away or ask them to quit sending.

So far I have sponsored at least 10 upgrades. PM me and I'll do more.
I just got off the phone with the NRA, trying to do this upgrade for my life membership. I have all the sponsors info. They just told me that the sponsor who got the offer needs to call them! Any of you life members care to give them a call and figure out how this is working now?
Like can the current life member give them a CC#, or will they bill the new life member later? Or do you need a three way call?

A bit frustrating, but maybe someone can clarify.

Also I would still need a "sponsor" to help me jump through whatever hoops they have now.

That's not the way it worked for the ones I sponsored. I never called anyone. Maybe you should call back and talk with a different Jennifer.
Originally Posted by Salmotrutta
Any of you life members care to give them a call and figure out how this is working now?

Just call back yourself. You likely got someboy that was unfamiliar with the current promotion. You'll get somebody different next time, and can do it all yourself if you have your sponsor's info.
I am a Benefactor Member and a Recruiter for the NRA. I would also be willing to sponsor any who wish to join/upgrade. Another option for those low on cash but would like to work torwards a Life Membership is the EPL Plan or "Easy Pay Life" plan. Cost is still $300 I believe, Only difference is you pay $25 every quarter (4 payments a year) for 3 years. PM's welcomed...Ryan.
NOPE - STILL NO LUCK. Just called the general number 877-672 2012, got someone a little slower on the uptake, and thought I was getting somewhere, we got to the $600 price, but when I said $300, it was a check with the supervisor thing, and then the same answer, the sponsor needs to call. I asked about payment and they suggested the sponsor would need to pay, but she wasn't sure, I asked if the sponsor could provide my CC info, again not sure. "have the sponsor call back".

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone tried the web link route today?
Try 877-672-2000 ext 3
Try 877-672-2000 ext 3

Already tried that first. That's where I got the quick answer, "sorry have the person who got the offer call..."
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by whitedogone

Yes and they try to get you to upgrade to the next level. No big deal just throw it away or ask them to quit sending.So far I have sponsored at least 10 upgrades. PM me and I'll do more.

Thaty don't work. frown
I tried online and got to the CC information and backed out. I think someone replaced the CC information w their own and it ended up working fine.

The following morning I call 877-672-2000 ext 3 and was told I needed to call 877-672-2012, it was contracted out due to the number of calls for the lifetime gift offer. I asked about getting credit for my annual membership which had just cleared the bank and wasn't due until March. She said OK, they won't be able to help with that she'd go ahead and complete it for me...so I ended up upgrading for $265 as she provided credit for the annual just paid. They do seem to be trying to get the lifetime gifts over to that other number and while I had a sponsor lined up (thanks Matt) she never asked for it.

So...keep trying it depends on who you get on the other end. It will be interesting to see what follows in the mail (annual, lifetime or probably both).
Go to www.nra-2012.org
Enter the Life member's number and zip and YOUR email address. As you go through the screens just replace any of the member's information with your own information. It works just fine. There is also a previous post in this thread with a link to a You Tube video that walks you through the screens.
Just did mine on the internet following "morestag" directions above and it worked just fine.
Thanks, I am going to try that next, as the phone route isn't working. I am just waiting for the zipcode, and e-mail info to come back from my sponsor to get it done, hopefully before they change their mind, and change something again.
Thanks, I am going to try that next, as the phone route isn't working. I am just waiting for the zipcode, and e-mail info to come back from my sponsor to get it done, hopefully before they change their mind, and change something again.

Make sure you enter your email address. Not the sponsor's.
Chalk up another life membership for BenelliHunter.
morestag's link and BenelliHunters's info just worked for me. thanks guys.

Originally Posted by sambo3006

And another
Figured I would post again here so people don't have to scroll through 10 pages to find it.

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Be sure to include your email address or the confirmation will come to me.

Hope this helps.
anybody doing the online sign up know how lon it take to reflect your stautus in their system? I did it online yesterday, they charged my credit card, callled today to verify and they said im still showing to be an annual member?
I am very close have wanted to do it for years

I just wish there was a part deductable it would drive the libbs insane!!!!!

I cant believe how many people I know that are gun owners hunter that dont belong SAD

Hank
That should work for anyone, just go to www.nra-2012.org , the key was the life member ID and thier zip. The rest is the new member info. I had no luck on the phone but no problem on the web. (Thanks hunter718 and hardway for their help.) Just follow the previously posted video, it walks you right through it.
TTT
Try 877-672-2000 ext 3

Already tried that first. That's where I got the quick answer, "sorry have the person who got the offer call..."

Try extension 2 as I did. I had to do that in order to correct an error in my address to which Life Member mail was going, and because extension 3 closes at 5 pm EST. The nice lady was delighted to sign up my young son as a new Life Member.
Originally Posted by njs1230
Originally Posted by sambo3006

And another

And yet another! Thanks Damon!
hooked up my father in law yesterday, getting my dad in today, thanks guys!
afternoon bump
Originally Posted by warpig602
anybody doing the online sign up know how lon it take to reflect your stautus in their system? I did it online yesterday, they charged my credit card, callled today to verify and they said im still showing to be an annual member?

After I did I called the next day and they said it would take about a week to process into there system.
Thanks BenelliHunter!

Wanted to do this for a long time, thanks for the headsup!
I did it. I left the billing address alone. Should I have changed it?

I too would like to thank BenelliHunter.

Thanks again.

Bump
I am in, just finished up the process. Thank you BenelliHunter
hunter718, PM sent.
btt
I'd be glad to upgrade my membership with a sponsor. Please send me a PM with a lifetime #. Many thanks!
Originally Posted by BlueK9
I'd be glad to upgrade my membership with a sponsor. Please send me a PM with a lifetime #. Many thanks!

From a post by BenelliHunter, on the 13th (about halfway back this thread):

Originally Posted by BenelliHunter

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps

As he said, hope this helps! smile

Thanks for the link and thanks BenelliHunter for your help!

I'm in..I hope!
BUMP!
Mark
And again!
Mark
www.nra-2012.org
Got 2 kids signed up! WOO HOO!!!
Mark
Needs to stay at the top.
Anybody hear back after their purchase? I left the sponsor's address in (not as the member).
I sense that the traffic on this deal is heavy. My experience with the NRA staff is that responses are slow.
Figured I would post again here so people don't have to scroll through 10 pages to find it.

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps.

Add another Life Member thanks to Damon!
8 more days
Add another courtesy of BenelliHunter.......
FYI. I called today and my membership was updated to a NRA Life Member. Did it online.
How many days did it take to update? Mine still has not
TTT
Up with a good deal. Now the Oklahoma Wildlife Department needs to do the same thing with thier lifetime licsenses.
BTT I just signed up.
You can check your member type online under Member Services. I found mine updated to Life member even though I received another annual renewal notice yesterday.
I referred the NRA2012 site to someone ewho was interested in becoming a life member and all it said was a $600 feal, not the $300 deal, any one else see this
Just joined, life member, thanks to benellihunter. I feel so legitimate now! Good to support a powerful gun lobby.
Thanks Damon!
JT
Just signed up for my Life Membership a few minutes ago. Thanks Damon!

I also passed the membership information along to several family memmbers.
Add me to the list. Thanks Damon!
Got one for grandson. Thanks Damon
I signed up on Feb 17. Last week the website was still showing me as an annual member but it now shows life member. Sounds like business is brisk and they are a little slow updating but they are getting it done.
Just did the Lifetime I blame DlHarsh
and thanks to Damon Gettier...

"Dear DAMON GETTIER:

Thank you for your friendship and support of NRA. This e-mail confirms your transaction"
Originally Posted by Belgrimm
Just did the Lifetime I blame DlHarsh
and thanks to Damon Gettier...

"Dear DAMON GETTIER:

Thank you for your friendship and support of NRA. This e-mail confirms your transaction"

Very classy first post wink Welcome aboard
Blame? You should be thanking me grin Just remind your wife how much you saved!
deadline is near
deadline is near

Late to the party. Maybe I missed it, but how long does this deal run?

On EDIT: N/M I see March 2 in the title now. DOH!
Got mine today. I had to wait on hold for about 15-20 minutes, but then the process was quick.

Damon thanks for the NRA ID
Originally Posted by mark shubert
www.nra-2012.org
Got 2 kids signed up! WOO HOO!!!
Mark

Go down toward the bottom - you have to look for it a bit!

ONE MORE TIME!!
Mark

PM me for an ID, if needed.
M
FWIW, I just signed up my kids and asked when the $300 deal was set to expire. Was told that there was no March 2nd expiration on this offer.
Thanks Damon.
Got all my info in the mail yesterday. Thanks again for all who helped us out. Hopefully we can return the favor in the future.

Emmerth
Thanks to SPANOKOPITAS for his generous offer! Chalk up another!
Bought my son/step son one for his 28th Birthday day before yesterday. The gift that keeps on giving.
Called-in on 2/14/12 and just received my package on 3/1/12 with my life-membership card.

A friend of mine didn't know anything about this deal. I told him about it 2 weeks ago. He had already signed-up for the life membership in Jan 2012. He paid the $1,000.00 fee. He could've saved $700.00....

Ken
Originally Posted by buckhorn
FWIW, I just signed up my kids and asked when the $300 deal was set to expire. Was told that there was no March 2nd expiration on this offer.

When I called a couple weeks ago, they said that it was originally set to expire on 31Jan (I think), but they had extended it till the 03Mar date. Maybe they changed their mind again and are keeping it going. confused

I got my stuff yesterday, and included was a card to sign up family members for the same $300, but didn't mention it as a special, or tied to me doing my upgrade, or anything else. I signed up my wife, even though she quit shooting years ago. She's not an anti-gunner, just a non-shooter who tried it and just lost interest. I figured she'll be a good member, not trying to interfere with anything! laugh
Last day, Fat lady will sing at normal business closing time probably 4 or 5pm CST
Count another one!!! Thanks for the FYI
DONE. Simple and easy.

Lady did tell me it ends today.
Originally Posted by Dantheman

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
Damonaskdamon.net

Hope this helps.

Add another Life Member thanks to Damon!

The Boatboy is finally the life member he has wanted to be for a long time

Thanks
Many thanks to Damon Gettier aka BenelliHunter, I too am now a life member. Class gesture from Damon and a good deal all the way around for those interested in shooting, hunting, and firearms as well as our second amendment rights.
Well it is officially March 3rd and I have successfully registered as a lifetime member. This deal is not over! Take the time to up your membership or if you are not a member then become one. A lifetime membership for $300 is a steal and it supports a fantastic organization!
You know I can understand a guy not being a lifer for $1000 to $300 Hell I just stepped up but I have been annual for 25 years

But I get really cranked when I know folks who hunt and own guns who dont spend the 25.00 to join, its really short sided

They may not be perfect but its the best friend we have in the shooting sports

They protect our rights
Teach our kids
provide info on the kooks in Washington
Hell the firearms ins is worth something
OK I am preaching to the Choir

Hank
I just signed on to the website and checked my status...it still says I am an annual memebership but it also says my membership expires in 2032....anyone else have this on their membershipp account page at nra.org?
I have seen that happen, it will take a couple of weeks for them to update your status. You should get a mailing in the mail with your sponsors name on it as if it was a gift by him to you. In about a month you will receive the life member packet consisting of several items. I was told this was to expire on 3/2 but I was also told it would end on 1/31. I would still tell everyone to keep at it till they come out and say for sure it is over
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Thanks Damon.

+1

Another life member thanks to Damon
thanks damon. life member now.
Bump - got 2 children signed up - Life
Upgraded mine to Endowment
Keep it going, guys & gals!
Mark
Still good as of 3/6, just signed up,

Big thank you Damon for the use of your sponsorship...and for the original post to make this happen.

Up....
+1 to the life member status, thanks for the post .
Has this been extended?
I just pulled this up at www.nra-2012.org , and it is still available. It doesn't say when it will expire.
I wonder how many members we have signed up here?

Hank
The website Nebo referenced is only good for current members. Any websites for new or past members to sign up on?
I think the $300.00 deal is only good if you have a current Life Member sponsor you by giving you their information (which has been offered by people in this thread) to sign up, or have the life member give you a "gift".

The website I referenced is where you enter the life members info, or where the life member signs in to give you the "gift"

You cannot get this deal by being a current or past annual member.

Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0E7YWb-lo

Enter your own EMail address and when you get to the payment screen, enter your own CC info to pay the fee.

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
[email protected]

Hope this helps
I'm a lifetime NRA member. Thanks, BenelliHunter.
Me too! Something I always planned on doing, but never did until now. Thanks, BenelliHunter!
^^^^^
I have been a annual member for at least 15yrs, now thanks to BenelliHunter I am a Life Member

Thanks
Just added a life membership (never been a member before- Now I can join my local club! Yippee!)

Thanks Damon/ +1

I think that also means it still works.
Originally Posted by Orphanedcowboy
I have been a annual member for at least 5-6yrs, now thanks to BenelliHunter I am a Life Member

Thanks

Reckon its still working
Thanks BenelliHunter ! The deal is still working. I appreciate your help. I bought one for myself and my son.
Thanks to BenelliHunter, I upgraded from my EPL life to a Life membership. Thinking about doing so for my two boys as well...
The offer is still active. Thanks to BenelliHunter, I'm now a NRA Life Member.
Originally Posted by Nebo
I think the $300.00 deal is only good if you have a current Life Member sponsor you by giving you their information (which has been offered by people in this thread) to sign up, or have the life member give you a "gift".

The website I referenced is where you enter the life members info, or where the life member signs in to give you the "gift"

Enter your own EMail address and when you get to the payment screen, enter your own CC info to pay the fee.

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
[email protected]

Hope this helps

So if I use to be an annual member I cannot get the lifetime membership for $300?
Thanks BenelliHunter. I just signed up for my life membership!
This is STILL ACTIVE.

Thanks to raamw from IL I just got off the phone and the $300 Life Membership is still being offered.

You must provide the current life member ID, call (877-672-2000 then press option #3), and wait for a live person to take your information. I have a current annual membership, which they verified and it does not disqualify you.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
[email protected]

Hope this helps

So if I use to be an annual member I cannot get the lifetime membership for $300?

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

I was an annual member signed up under BenelliHunter. They listed me as an an annual member with an expiratin date 20 years in the future ... I emailed Member services and now I'm listed as a life member. Still waiting for my membership card smile
Originally Posted by avagadro

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
[email protected]

Hope this helps

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

I was an annual member signed up under BenelliHunter. They listed me as an an annual member with an expiratin date 20 years in the future ... I emailed Member services and now I'm listed as a life member. Still waiting for my membership card smile

I've upgraded mine recently, and it may take over a month or more for the new membership card to catch up. It took a month alone for the website to reflect my upgraded status. I called and inquired after the third week, the NRA person said they were overwhelmed with new members and upgrades, and to bear with them as they caught up on the rush of memberships and upgrades. Mine eventually arrived in the mail.
Thanx!!
Originally Posted by avagadro

Damon Gettier
ID# 151571318
Zip 24015
[email protected]

Hope this helps

MOST UNTRUE!!!!

Poorly worded on my part.

This offer is available to everyone, IF you have a Life Members info.

I should have said: You cannot get this deal by being a current or past annual member You must be a current Life Member signing someone up for a gift membership, OR have the Life Members info so you can make it look like they are signing you up for a gift membership to get this $300 deal.

My point was, this offer is for current Life Members to give away Life Memberships as gifts, the reason for needing a Life Members info to get the deal.

If you enter Annual Member info here: https://www.nra-2012.org/Default.aspx , it will bring up some deals, but not the $300 Life membership deal. When you enter the Life Members info the $300 'gift' Life Membership deal shows up.

Hopefully, I am helping and not making things more confusing......

If anyone is having problems getting signed up, PM me and I will help you get signed up using my Life Member info.

This is a geat deal, and I would encourage all to become life members for this price.
Bump and tag.
Damon,

You rock! I just upgraded to a life membership. I was hoping NRA would offer this deal approaching the election. I almost missed it!

Fellow Life Members, now that you aren't paying the annual fee, please consider supporting NRA-ILA every year if you aren't already.

The lobbying efforts of the NRA-ILA make a huge difference for us.

Bruce
I just received my Life Membership packet in the mail today. Not bad, it came within 2 weeks of paying my dues.
© 24hourcampfire