Home
Looking to sell my safe queen Colt Delta Elite Stainless 10 mm, one extra magazine (not a Factory mag)....excellent condition, purchased used round count unknown, less than one box shot by me.
$750 to your FFL...you are responsible to make sure this pistol is legal in your state.
Thanks Mitch
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
PM's all answered....come on guy's one of you is getting the deal of the week here grin

Post the magic words...or pm me....what ever works for you.
Where were U last week before I blew my gun fund!!! Damn I would have been all over this! Great price on a great gun/caliber!
My fun coupons just got dumped on a Kimber.
For kicks, I looked at Gunbroker. The best price you're gonna get one there is in the $900 range for one in blued flavor. Stainless is a bit more
Originally Posted by k20350
Where were U last week before I blew my gun fund!!! Damn I would have been all over this! Great price on a great gun/caliber!

I was still in the I need it mode....early spring cleaning mode now grin

Mitch
oof...
Do you have all the original papers & box ?
Originally Posted by coflatlander
My fun coupons just got dumped on a Kimber.
For kicks, I looked at Gunbroker. The best price you're gonna get one there is in the $900 range for one in blued flavor. Stainless is a bit more

Yeah, I have a 95% blue gun and it's not going anywhere for less than $850 net. This appears to be a right smart deal.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Do you have all the original papers & box ?

no papers or box....purchased as picutred,except the extra magazine.
Mitch
I will take it
I am so glad is spoken for
I have been watching since it posted nice grab
I was getting weak

Hank
Originally Posted by varmintfarmer
I will take it

Thanks to all that have inquired....SPF
dam 2nds
I didn't think it would be around long!
cry
Yeah...I went to the kitchen to ask the CFO if I could buy it...she said fine...was gone maybe 5 minutes...came back and it was gone! Good snag! laugh
I have one of these in blue and it's my favorite pistol.....great shooter!!
© 24hourcampfire