Home
Remington Model 700 Custom KS Mountain Rifle in 7mm STW. Comes with Leupold VX-III 3.5x10x40mm, Butler Creek Scope Caps, and Leupold Dual Dovetail Mounts. $1150.00 shipped to FFL lower 48.

The gun has been used and carried often, but the round count down the tube is only 300-350. I purchased this rifle new and have been the only owner to date. Pictures should show the cosmetic scratches on the stock, barrel, trigger guard, and windage turret of the scope. The muzzle break work was performed by Hill Country Rifles. I am not sure who manufactured the Kevlar stock (McMillian, Brown, etc.) for Remington as I cannot find any identifying marks and a call to Remington with the serial number did not reveal the maker either, however its serial number reflects a 1999 model. The rifle will shoot sub moa at 100 yards with Federal 160 grain Accubonds.

An �I�ll take it� trumps PMs, but please feel free to PM me with questions or more pictures if needed. Rifle has been posted on other forums as well.

Thanks,

Jason

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/jhueb/Copyof2011_0915CustomKS7mmSTW0030.jpg[/img]
Bump for the night crowd
Bump with Price Reduction
Bump with price reduction - $1100.00 shipped conus
Bump with price reduction $1025.00 shipped conus
bump for a nice rifle...
Morning Bump
© 24hourcampfire