Home
Posted By: olblue Rem. 7600 30-06 W scope $400.00 - 03/02/12
Remington 7600 30-06 with Weaver mounts & 4 X Bushnell Scope Chief with Command Post. Nice looking wood oil finished 2 repairs. Preiouse owner did repairs.3rd pic of the forenend shows darker wood. Wood had a small piece missing so epoxied in a piece of walnut with matching grain.
Tang had a small defect and did the same. Shot it a few times
with diiferent ammo around 1.75" with general loads. Glass is extremly clear & bright with no imperfections. Scope adjustment cover has ding. Good 06 package functions perfect, great bore, Wood is very nice for a 7600 . $400.00 Plus shipping from a non FFL. OBO

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Morning bump
Good guy bump!
Darn nice shooter right there.
BBJ
Very nice rifle, and a great oil finish, also nice deck!
You're right that is a nice deck grin OFFERS?
The scope command post is pretty neat, but can be removed , doesn't have to go with the rifle. BTW shipping is right at $40.00 to lower 48.
TTT
How about $385.00 plus shipping for a total of 425.00 shipped.
ttt
More pictures to answer PM,s and show the stock repairs closer up. Full disclosure I picked this up off the fire locally in 2008 and it's been in the safe evanescence and not shot by me, I also noticed a little surface rust, it's not bad and can most likely be cleaned up I tried to get pictures of it , the previous owners tells me the rust spots where there when I got it, I'd just forgotten. --- Mel
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Rifle has been sold.
© 24hourcampfire