Home
Posted By: sneekee FS: Remington Model 541 T 22LR - 03/02/12
For Sale - Remington Model 541 T heavy barrel 22LR. Gun is in very good shape with a couple of handling marks on the right side of the stock. Bluing is thinning a little around the muzzle. Redfield bases are included as well as 2 factory mags.

Scope is a gloss Leupold 3x9 EFR but it and rings are NOT currently included. It needs sent back to Leupold for repair, the adj objective currently isn't working properly and I don't want to sell it to someone not knowing what is involved in the repair. Once I have it fixed it may be for sale at a later date.

Pic was taken 3/1/12, I put new batteries in the camera and forgot to set the date.

$550 to your FFL from a NON-FFL in the lower 48.

[img:left]http://[Linked Image][/img]
Morning bump.
Nice rifle, do you have any more pics? Thanks.
PM sent
Nice price, surprised this is still here.

Tony.
Bump for the Monday morning crowd.

I've had several members request a price for the whole package.

The only thing that is wrong with the scope is that the knurled ring that adjusts the objective turns without actually adjusting anything. There is a small pin that connects the knurled ring to the scope and it has come out. If the portion of the scope that has the yardage etched into it is turned it functions just fine.

$550 Rifle and bases.

$800 Rifle, bases/rings and Leupold EFR.

Prices are to your FFL from a NON-FFL in the lower 48. This has also been listed on RFC.

Thanks for looking,
Jeff
Bump for a nice rig.
Up for the Wednesday crowd.

This is a sweet little rifle. Lots of interest but no takers just yet. Trades considered, let me know what you've got to offer if you're interested. I need a couple of matte Leupolds in 3.5-10 / 4.5-14 but may consider others as well.

Jeff

[img:left]http://[Linked Image][/img]
Up once again guys.

I know somebody is dying to pull the trigger on this one.

Jeff
plum purty that one
Well said, iambrb. Bump it up.
One of the all time great .22's. Shoots as good as it looks. Bump.
This ad is a statement on the economy...It should be sold...
PM sent.....

Has the rifle been bedded or anything like that other than the light handling marks and the blue fading around the muzzle?
I'll take it, per our PM's.

But you're gonna have to 'splain to my lawyer why I'm short-paying him!

FC
Thank you Joe. Give the lawyer my number, I'll do my best to help you talk your way out of this one!

Rifle is SPF.

Everyone who was interested in the scope keep an eye out for it. Once I send it back to Beaverton, I may have it up here for sale.

Thanks to all who showed interest!

Jeff

Am interested in buying your gun.I am new to this site.Please contact me if this gun is available.thanks
© 24hourcampfire