Home
Ok here goes, my JK Cloward remington 700 in .243
Stock is from a 40X and was textured and painted, hvy vrmnt M40 contour
Lilja barrel finished at 26" on a 6 digit, 29xxxx, rem receiver. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the coating applied to the barreled action. Right at 200 rounds down the tube. Warne maxima steel rings. $1250 delivered.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
it kind of looks like Zola tone? Anyone that owns a Cloward knows that these are top-notch shooters. As far as I'm concerned his work is priceless. He doesn't build guns anymore either. Someone's going to get a peach for a real good price. I own a couple of his Rifles and I will never sell them. Just pass them down. A big huge bump for this rifle.

Cheers
Twist?
Close as I can figure running a brush thru the bore to measure twist comes out to 1:12+
Tell me about the stock? Wood or laminate coated in textured paint, or synthetic by whom?
Factory wood 40X stock, some kind of texture stuff that Brownells sold and then painted, unknown to me if Cloward did the paint work on the stock.
btt
bump
reduced, $1200
$1150

bump
$1100
btt
^^^
btt
offers??
How well does it shoot? Group size? Pillar and or glass bedded?
Need more information.
Thanks
I was not the one shooting it but the previous owner shot a 3 shot 1/2" group at 300 yds with it. Glass bedded.

only reason for selling it is due to the fact the divorce attorney wants more money, go figure:(
btt
ttt
$1075
$1050
$1025
$1000
btt
bump
$975
$950
$925
up
btt
bump
up
btt
$900 is bottom dollar.
up
btt
I really thought this would not have lasted a day or two, hmmmm
On this board I bet it's the slow twist killing it.
Originally Posted by mathman
On this board I bet it's the slow twist killing it.

Yep, faster twist would be good but Rem use to use a 14 twist as a standard, the 12 twist will be good for up to 90gr bullets.
btt
up
btt
up
ttt
up
ttt
up
ttt
up
anyone at $850
SPF