Home
I have a few things laying around that I think I will part with.

[Linked Image]

1. Savage 17hmr New. Heavy barrel bushnell scope $275 shipped SPF

2. Savage 270 win take off barrel, bought the gun used for the action so no idea of round count. $40.00 shipped

3. B&C Duramaxx stock for savage L/A barrel channel is messed up from before I got it. If someone wants it send me $20 to cover shipping and a box and I will send it to you.SPF

4. Forster 30-06 competition headspace gauge set. $175 shipped

5. Old Redfield 3-9x40 Scope $80 shipped (Made in Denver)

6. Cheapo "Famous Maker" scope with Picatinny rails. Used it on my AR for a bit did ok. 2-6 power $30 shipped

7. Black Savagae L/A stock. Not a factory tupperware stock, but not sure of the maker. It came on the same gun as the 270 barrel above. $50.00 shipped. SPF

8. Savage barrel nut wrench $30.00 shipped SPF

9. Tikka T3 Lite 7mm Mag with Luepold 3-9x40 scope. $600 shipped.

Thanks for looking, as always open to trades. Not looking for anything in particular but will consider most anything.

Jason
what leupold is on the tikka. vx-1 vx-2
If memory serves it is a VX2... I will have to check when I get home.
ill take that savage B&C stock if you'll answer a couple questions i have on it.

Thanks Bo
I will take this no questions asked....
3. B&C Duramaxx stock for savage L/A barrel channel is messed up from before I got it. If someone wants it send me $20 to cover shipping and a box and I will send it to you.
8. Savage barrel nut wrench $30.00 shipped

I will take this...please PM me the payment info.

Thnks,

Larry
17 HMR original? How is it for accuracy? Looking for a coyote gun. Scope in good shape?
Originally Posted by Ganderson
17 HMR original? How is it for accuracy? Looking for a coyote gun. Scope in good shape?

Brand new never fired so I do not know as far as accuracy goes. The scope is also brand new.

Jason
I'd like to buy the .17 HMR. New to this site. How do we work out the payment etc? Your Loc shows oconomowoc, I work in Milw and could maybe pick it up after work one night this week?
I'll take #7 Savage LA stock fo $50 shipped
Originally Posted by srwshooter
what leupold is on the tikka. vx-1 vx-2

I was mistaken it is a vx1. Sorry for the confusion..
PM sent
PM answered. Open to offers.
Bump for the night crowd.
Redfield is spoken for. Pm me your payment info.
Redfield is SPF.
Bump. Make offers.
© 24hourcampfire